Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's not that they're sold out, it's that the VIPs have all gotten their allotment and there are still some left over.

next is up for the non VIPs that POed online.

Then afterwards, if its still not sold yet, it will go to the waitlists on the PO online.

I guess then, if theres left overs, it would be available instore at toy hunter.

Well, here's to hoping my waitlist gets filled or Eric gets some in.

One ebayer I read said there were 4000 edition size. Anybody know if this is correct or what it actually is?

Cause if it is 4K, that's sounds promising!

If I cant find this set at a reasonable price i'm going to try and score a parted out Scarecrow head and straightjacket - the suit etc is indeed very cheap looking. Maybe i'll pick up the hands and boots also but that's about all that there is really worth getting. And the Demon is fairly worthless with that headsculpt - now if I could get my hands on Adam's version... then i'd want the demon body

If I cant find this set at a reasonable price i'm going to try and score a parted out Scarecrow head and straightjacket - the suit etc is indeed very cheap looking. Maybe i'll pick up the hands and boots also but that's about all that there is really worth getting. And the Demon is fairly worthless with that headsculpt - now if I could get my hands on Adam's version... then i'd want the demon body

Question is will these actually be parted out or not.

I'm not sure what value there is in parting the Scarecrow figure out. The only really desirable pieces are the straightjacket and head, and possibly the hands.

And the Demon is fairly worthless with that headsculpt - now if I could get my hands on Adam's version... then i'd want the demon body

:goodpost: if Adam does do that head for sure, i would defn need to pick up the demon body, have you asked him about it yet?

Thanks to exceedingly bad life management skills on my behalf I find myself with an additional Scarecrow. If there's any Aussies who want just the Scarecrow part of the set, PM me and we can work something out. If no Aussies bite then I've got no problems shipping internationally, it's just I'd just rather that particular Australia Post-related headache was something I didn't have to deal with!

Thanks to exceedingly bad life management skills on my behalf I find myself with an additional Scarecrow. If there's any Aussies who want just the Scarecrow part of the set, PM me and we can work something out. If no Aussies bite then I've got no problems shipping internationally, it's just I'd just rather that particular Australia Post-related headache was something I didn't have to deal with!

pm sent your way.

Do we know how much people are paying for this at Toys Hunters? I'm trying to figure out what a "reasonable" price is.

Though I suppose if it gets sold at Western retailers, that'll be for around the same price as the Toys Hunters price, but we'll be able to save on shipping...

Back