Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really cool if it was Loki as that would break the comic book film mold of getting rid of the villain in each movie and never really mentioning them again.

Yeah, that was great as well and what would have been even greater was the planned still Joker-centric third film.

I'm not saying it's every movie, it's just very common since the '89 Batman and it's always nice to see that not happen.

I always thought the biggest mistake of the 1989 Batman was killing off the Joker. I always hoped Doc Ock would return in a Spidey movie and that FOX would lose the Fantastic Four rights so we would get a decent Dr. Doom and Galactus.

The thing with the Avengers is I feel they have strong rogues gallery that even if a sequel doesn't involve Loki, Ultron and Kang could each carry an Avengers sequel on their own. They also have such distinct design characteristics that a movie version and ultimately an HT figure would be awesome.

Two things....

1. This is the Hot Toys thread, not movie thread.

2. Read a bit instead of asking stupid question like, "...who's going to be the Villain?"

Dude, chill a little bit, some people here were talking about movie plots, what the _____ is wrong with you?

No need to be a ____ in this kind of forum.

Nothing is wrong with me since I was just trying to get the thread back on track before a mod either deletes or moves all the posts. Also, instead of padding my post count by asking questions that have already been answered art least a thousand times, I read what had already been posted in the correct thread for said questions. Kthnxbye

Your post was unnecessary IXI NiCk IXI ol. You need to chill out. You always get worked up over nothing. Oh well. Night fellas.

BTW: Thanks DedGuy

Hey _______! No caps in my name. Get it right next time.

heh ;)

I was just saying the way things are suposed to work around here. Didn't get worked up till you said what the _______ is wrong with me, but you obviously have a vast amount of experience with your 72 posts and all. Then you go and call me a d¡ck, yet I'm the one that is "always worked up over nothing"....gfy

I mean asking about the villain of avengers is just as bad as, if not worse than, people who continue to complain about the "scratches" on their HT Mark IV. At least those questions come up in the right thread though...

I suppose I should apologize though for holding you to the same standards as all the people on the board that contribute to discussions without derailing them and then calling names like children.

Last edited:
I'm thought about bashing a few Skrull figures using Marvel's 12'' Icons but I'm hoping that HT will do them, that's if they are in the movie.

I'm thought about bashing a few Skrull figures using Marvel's 12'' Icons but I'm hoping that HT will do them, that's if they are in the movie.

Man, I didnt even think of that yet but HT skrulls would be amazing!

If you make customs, be sure to post pictures!!!

Damn I step away for a few hours to buy and install display shelves and I miss all the drama :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back