Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Sideshow Rewards is 5% of cost of item. NOT cost of Item plus shipping.

So on the Gauntlet, you would get back $46.50 in rewards. Subtract that rewards from your $150.00 shipping, and Sideshow is still over $100.00 more than BBTS.
If $100 bucks is not that much of a difference.......

I am not against Sideshow, but when it comes to THIS item, they are just not competing with BBTS, who is one of their main competitors. BBTS has a 30-Day replacement policy, but a small scratch or ding in the paint will not qualify for a full return. If the items is damaged, broken, cracked, lights not working, that would qualify for a return.

Good Luck to all that ordered it and no matter where you get it, I hope it comes undamaged and looking awesome. Happy Thanksgiving.

Exactly my thoughts. Even the happy thanksgiving to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that BBTS is more difficult when it comes to scrapes, scratches, etc. But I’m also curious how well their customer service is compared to Sideshow.

I’ve had zero issues with BBTS. They send you a shipping label, and you mail the item back.

I’ve only had issues on a handful of statues from them. They pack really well. But since their inventory is more limited, you aren’t getting a replacement usually.

I’ve had zero issues with BBTS. They send you a shipping label, and you mail the item back.

I’ve only had issues on a handful of statues from them. They pack really well. But since their inventory is more limited, you aren’t getting a replacement usually.

Good feedback. Thks!

I used over $300 in Sideshow points for this so I'm still feeling like going with them rather than cancelling and going through another site just over shipping may not be worth it. Those reward points were the only way I could justify buying this. Either way, hope everyone is impressed when they get it. For $1k, it should blow our collective socks off.

I used over $300 in Sideshow points for this so I'm still feeling like going with them rather than cancelling and going through another site just over shipping may not be worth it. Those reward points were the only way I could justify buying this. Either way, hope everyone is impressed when they get it. For $1k, it should blow our collective socks off.

I did the same as you. The reward points really help out for these big purchases

I get my infinity gauntlet tomorrow

Will do Unboxing and Review

Every time some posts in here I get excited that it's going to be a shipping notice but no luck yet

giphy.gif

a61c3837d3c1a983f6e3681a9fbd5bdb.jpg

Idk about you but mine looks silver not gold. Compare to the 1/4 hot toys version. Feels metal.

Base is 15.5x15.5 inches

No art box. Mine also has a huge paint chip on back. I almost feel as if mine is missing a extra coat of paint.

067416f6d84f0d416b064a6cbc951d48.jpg
84a4a06086230901d702aba0b3f471ec.jpg
2cbb25cc54bbd44901ba2e471d4f0c0a.jpg
a753b9e35fe6a0978fa0fcf8319baca1.jpg

97ed28dbc3c14b1d67578da6b3566f0f.jpg

Side by side to tot

I honestly thought that the 1/4 was too gold to begin with.

And what you've received looks great.

Bull I'll have to look at screenshots of the film to determine its accuracy.

I’m not sure on accuracy but having looked at it for the last few hours it’s grown on me. It looks really nice. Very realistic. Metallic paint. It is a copper/gold look. Shiny

I guess I’m used to the hot toys 1/4 and seeing others super gold.

I'm more impressed with that custom head on Thanos

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lol it’s great. I actually plan to display the iron studios movie thanos and iron spidy to left and right of the gauntlet.

I got iron spider on pre order but had bad luck with Thanos. Had to return two of them :(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back