Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Oh yea. The email will give an updated shipping date though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. The email I got from them with the shipping date also was the “We are charging your card $xxx.xx on so and so date” email that I usually get before something is going to ship.

...let us know how that turns out...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As upset as I was for the unexpected $150 shipping, Sideshow Customer Service proved that they continue to be top notch. Explaining the issue, they gave me the option to cancel without penalty and refunded my "non-refundable" deposit. I have purchased quite a few items from Sideshow over the past 10-years with no returns, so this may have played into the reason behind the refund. My reward points were issued back to my account.

With that being said, I called BBTS to confirm that the Hot Toys 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet, just like EVERY OTHER ITEM THEY SELL, qualifies for $4.00 Shipping. I placed my order with Big Bad Toy Store this morning with a $186.00 Deposit. In doing this, I also have the Prime 1 Dark Knight Master Race DX on Pre-Order which I had concerns that this monster would not fall under the $4.00 shipping....it does. That is just crazy to me but this is why BBTS has earned my business and continues to do so.

For those you want the 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet from BBTS, it looks like they have SIX (6) left as of 10:45am est Friday 11/16/2018. For those you want this with $4.00 shipping.

As upset as I was for the unexpected $150 shipping, Sideshow Customer Service proved that they continue to be top notch. Explaining the issue, they gave me the option to cancel without penalty and refunded my "non-refundable" deposit. I have purchased quite a few items from Sideshow over the past 10-years with no returns, so this may have played into the reason behind the refund. My reward points were issued back to my account.

With that being said, I called BBTS to confirm that the Hot Toys 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet, just like EVERY OTHER ITEM THEY SELL, qualifies for $4.00 Shipping. I placed my order with Big Bad Toy Store this morning with a $186.00 Deposit. In doing this, I also have the Prime 1 Dark Knight Master Race DX on Pre-Order which I had concerns that this monster would not fall under the $4.00 shipping....it does. That is just crazy to me but this is why BBTS has earned my business and continues to do so.

For those you want the 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet from BBTS, it looks like they have SIX (6) left as of 10:45am est Friday 11/16/2018. For those you want this with $4.00 shipping.

That is an amazing deal by BBTS. I didn't know they had that flat rate shipping so I'll definitely be searching their site more.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't know what happened. I created a quote to ship my Hulk Maquette to California. It was going to cost around $158 to ship. I feel like shipping companies increased their rates drastically.

Item is huge

Last edited:

Did anyone who did early processing yesterday have their infinity gauntlet ship?

Has anyone figured out what kind of plug pack we need to buy to get this baby powered up?
I would like to pick something up in advance of getting it in hand, but was not sure what
Type of USB power supply is needed.

you need a 5V 2a Adapter... example like a iPhone/iPad Adapter

4fb1e345398ccbf52f824dc35a94071b92adb5ea.jpg

USB Cable is included

2hmd7rd.jpg

Man the more I see this the more I want this. I may change my iron spider Man pre order to get this guy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That is an amazing deal by BBTS. I didn't know they had that flat rate shipping so I'll definitely be searching their site more.

I honestly can’t even imagine how BBTS will be making a profit on this. Especially if (as the usually do) they package the brown shipper inside of another box.

I’m not sure what their margins are over cost, but that shipping has to seriously cut into it.

for those of you ordering from BBTS instead of SS, is BBTS as responsive with breaks or issues as SS is? with an item as large as this, i would like to be assured that any damage is covered by the seller. thanks.

for those of you ordering from BBTS instead of SS, is BBTS as responsive with breaks or issues as SS is? with an item as large as this, i would like to be assured that any damage is covered by the seller. thanks.

I heard that BBTS is more difficult when it comes to scrapes, scratches, etc. But I’m also curious how well their customer service is compared to Sideshow.

You get rewards at Sideshow, you don’t through BBTS. So it isn’t really much difference in the long run.

You get rewards at Sideshow, you don’t through BBTS. So it isn’t really much difference in the long run.

Sideshow Rewards is 5% of cost of item. NOT cost of Item plus shipping.

So on the Gauntlet, you would get back $46.50 in rewards. Subtract that rewards from your $150.00 shipping, and Sideshow is still over $100.00 more than BBTS.
If $100 bucks is not that much of a difference.......

I am not against Sideshow, but when it comes to THIS item, they are just not competing with BBTS, who is one of their main competitors. BBTS has a 30-Day replacement policy, but a small scratch or ding in the paint will not qualify for a full return. If the items is damaged, broken, cracked, lights not working, that would qualify for a return.

Good Luck to all that ordered it and no matter where you get it, I hope it comes undamaged and looking awesome. Happy Thanksgiving.

Back