Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see pics of your collection, do you post pictures anywhere?

Afraid not. I've posted a few photos here and there on various threads, but nothing that's been compiled or anything like that.

I have my collection spread across 2 rooms. Mostly in Besta cabinets, on top of Besta Cabinets, and anywhere else I have space.

Once I get the 6 1/3 JL pieces (plus a few more 1/3) I'll probably have to do a room renovation/furniture update to reorganise everything.

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Yeah 11inchws doesn't sound right.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Grabbed this from a Facebook group and I don't think that number they gave you is right

f21f4aca77474ab37fcb6e2cde1cc8db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it in person at NYCC, there is no way that the base is only 11" square.

I want to say it is around 24" square, but that is only a visual guess.

While I don't think it's as small as 12" (30.48cm) across, I don't think it's 24" either. Probably somewhere in between. My guess it's about 16" or so.

While I don't think it's as small as 12" (30.48cm) across, I don't think it's 24" either. Probably somewhere in between. My guess it's about 16" or so.

I think you're right. If you watch the video of the guy unboxing it, the base isn't as wide as his shoulders. His shoulders definitely aren't 24" wide. So I'd say around 15-17".

I just wish Sideshow's email had had an actual charging date on it, instead of
"This will arrive in November". Would have helped to know.

I imagine they may not know the exact time it'll charge since they don't know when it'll be in their custody to ship out. They really shouldn't be charging for things until they ship them out. I wish they could give us a clue on how much shipping is going to run. They should know that.

I just wish Sideshow's email had had an actual charging date on it, instead of
"This will arrive in November". Would have helped to know.

They don't because the law that governs pre-orders states that if you go past thirty days on the shipment date, a buyer is entitled to a full refund, including NRD, if the buyer doesn't want to wait for the new shipment date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could understand if it was a "November - January" window bump-up... but the email just says "November".

Being that it is November 5th already, I would think they should know when they are charging at the very least.
I would not expect an exact shipping charge price until it actually ships.

Here is the response I received from Sideshow on the Measurements of the Life Size 1/1 Infinity Gauntlet:

"Please be advised that we yet to receive a sample of this piece in our office. Aside from the measurements on the site, we do not have any further information at this time.

The piece that was on display in New York is a prototype and there may be minor differences between the prototype and the production pieces. The best we can recommend is to wait on ordering a case until you get the piece in hand.

If it helps, the podium that we displayed the Infinity Gauntlet on in New York was a 30"x30"."

This leaves me without confirmation to order an Acrylic Display for my Gauntlet......but it definitely looks like we will have this for Christmas.

"If it helps, the podium that we displayed the Infinity Gauntlet on in New York was a 30"x30"."

Hmmm... here is my pic of the display at NYCC... If that podium is a 30" x 30"... then it looks like a 15" x 15" base maybe?
Because the podium was pretty large for the actual size of the gauntlet base, IIRC.

Gauntlet_NYCC.jpg

Last edited:
First post here, but I went to change my last flex pays to one lump payment and it looks like they're estimating shipping about $160 or so. Definitely need some concrete info on the base size. If 15"x15" then that would be perfect as I have just the right spot for it.

Yeah, they also have the estimated shipping weight at 100lbs on the product page so I'm not sure if that price will change or not. I can't see it really being 100lbs for shipping if the whole thing only 44lbs but I have no clue. This is the first collectible of this size and price I've ever bought so I'm not sure really what to expect in regards to shipping cost or time.

Yeah, they also have the estimated shipping weight at 100lbs on the product page so I'm not sure if that price will change or not. I can't see it really being 100lbs for shipping if the whole thing only 44lbs but I have no clue. This is the first collectible of this size and price I've ever bought so I'm not sure really what to expect in regards to shipping cost or time.

The weight is wrong and they don't have dimensions yet. There's no way to give you an accurate shipping estimate. I expect $40-50 from CA to NY like it is for my 1/3 scale Prime 1 statues. This box isn't going to be unusually large.

Back