1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah their designs peaked at Civil War for me. I don't think I like anyone's new look in Infinity War.

The platinum blonde doll hair looks about as natural as real platinum blonde hair. A visual change was needed for her character and while I'm glad they did it the resulting figure isn't Widow's most iconic or best look.

It all makes sense now...

Thanos Fabulous 02.jpg

Preordered!! The video and pictures from Secret Base look better than the announcement pictures and I want to complete my Widow collection!

Yeah that’s one area where other companies have hot toys..the photos. The way iron studios and prime 1 and even CMC/PI did photos make the figures(or statues as it happens) look way better. All the blogger photos after the fact and nearly all the people here do better too.

Yeah their designs peaked at Civil War for me. I don't think I like anyone's new look in Infinity War.
Of the core Avengers I like the new looks for Cap and Thor quite a bit. Iron Man to me is just another armor. I like the character but don’t get excited about his look. Hulk is kinda the same way. I mean his look generally doesn’t change that much anyways. Widow is growing on me somewhat but I definitely prefer her as a red head. I don’t mind this outfit though. Price is in line with what I expected for this figure. Glad they didn’t price her way high.

I never ask for sculpted hair on female figures, but here it is sorely needed. This looks terrible from the neck up.

It's now looks more like Barbie with platin blonde hair color.

No, thank you.

To be fair, the design choices made for most of the characters are kind of lame, but this one is my biggest headscratcher, who was complaining about black widow in the other movies? But yeah that hair is just unbearable.

Back