1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly, Thanos crushed it like a tin can in Infinity War. Remember when Rhodes was trying to take him down one on one with all his firepower?

While technically true, the Mark 4 was fully repaired and up and running at the start of Endgame
avengers-endgame-movie-screencaps.com-2240.jpg

HT is just waiting until the Mark 6 and Iron Patriot are released and then they'll do exactly that I'm sure lol.

Just got the Punisher War Machine so this is Mk 006 is the last WM I need. But I just realized this Punisher WM even has ?000? on him so it?s gonna drive my OCD that there?s no Mk 005:lol

I really hope Hot Toys does exactly what Hot Toys is known for and makes this Mk 005:pray:

Just got the Punisher War Machine so this is Mk 006 is the last WM I need. But I just realized this Punisher WM even has ?000? on him so it?s gonna drive my OCD that there?s no Mk 005:lol

I really hope Hot Toys does exactly what Hot Toys is known for and makes this Mk 005:pray:

:lol How are they known for that? They can't just assign numbers, it doesn't work that way.

We already know what the mark 5 was supposed to be. According to the artist (Phil Saunders) It was originally meant to be the armor Rhodey falls back on during the final battle, but it was cut from the movie when the final battle was moved to Avengers HQ and they went with Iron Patriot Mk2 instead. The black/silver version of the IP2 is NOT the mark 5 like some people like to believe.

Mark 5 looks like the natural mid-point between 4 and 6... But with ridiculous boosters I thought were mounted rail guns (which would have been much cooler imo)

phil-saunders-wmmk5-cosmic-005-psaunders-011817-web.jpg

But you can always pretend War-Frank is mk 5 :lol

How do you like the Punisher War Machine? Somehow I always miss the WM releases and manage to get over it, but can?t get this one outta my head lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol How are they known for that? They can't just assign numbers, it doesn't work that way.

But you can always pretend War-Frank is mk 5 :lol

Phil posted a couple Mk 005s concepts and this is what I was referring to. We can argue back and forth all day but this actually says 005. It?s basically the Mk 4 without the digi Camo but Punisher WM is basically just the Mk 3 with skulls and an extra canon.

65E4183D-07E4-436B-87BA-65F40E7725AD.jpeg

And the Frank figure is already marked as 000.

I asked the designer of the mark 6 what his idea was behind this suit. Unfortunately not much.

73db325f013806cc0a867f64e51b1703.jpg

That's kinda disappointing... So this means that the IP mark 2 was supposed to be the WM mark 6 which is what everyone wanted in the first place. At least now we know why things weren't adding up with these suits. Thanks for sharing this.

So I just ended up cancelling my PO on Sideshow for this one. I never liked these "slim downed" War Machines from the MCU, and I already have a piece in my collection that mimics this "slim downed" style in the form of the Iron Patriot. I initially thought he'd grow on me before release, but he never did and won't. If I can pick him up next year at a very good price, I might. In any case, I suspect this guy won't be hard to find at below MSRP well after its initial release. The Mark IV War Machine remains the sole representation of War Machine in my collection, and I'm quite happy with that for now.

I suspect this guy won't be hard to find at below MSRP well after its initial release. The Mark IV War Machine remains the sole representation of War Machine in my collection, and I'm quite happy with that for now.

Did any of the HT IM, IP, or WM ever sold below MSRP on the secondary market..?

So I just ended up cancelling my PO on Sideshow for this one. I never liked these "slim downed" War Machines from the MCU, and I already have a piece in my collection that mimics this "slim downed" style in the form of the Iron Patriot. I initially thought he'd grow on me before release, but he never did and won't. If I can pick him up next year at a very good price, I might. In any case, I suspect this guy won't be hard to find at below MSRP well after its initial release. The Mark IV War Machine remains the sole representation of War Machine in my collection, and I'm quite happy with that for now.

Yeah I?m probably in the same boat but I did like the prototype shown of this in the Quantum Suit colors. I think it was being shown at the new Toy Sapiens in Japan last year but it looked much better than the standard colors In my opinion.

I actually collected all the War Machine Marks, but Mark 2 was such a flop for me, and I think this one will be too.
I recently ended up selling my Mark 2 AOU War Machine, and used those funds to get me a MILK War Machine :lol:

Back