1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think y’all are reaching on all this add-on accessories pack, add-on armor parts, nanotechnology suit upgrades stuff. Most likely is that he just wears two different suits separated by the obvious time jump that happens during the film. Everything shown in the trailers so far (the weathering, how his helmet closes) indicates these will just be normal mechanical suits, not nanotechnology. And since Hot Toys made every film version of War Machine whether they were super tricked out or not, its likely that this is just a more bare-bones version of the character as it appears in Endgame.

I think whether or not there’s some sort of War Machine Buster in the film that this fits into could be the only question, and that’s pretty tenuous with only the LEGO set to go off of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this pics:

56716060_2205209829556293_3293536907195056128_o.jpg

57206029_314769249212701_2991195355862794240_n.jpg

To me, it's kind of like a mix between the II and III.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Definitely looks better in the instagram shot. Either way gonna wait this one out to see what happens in the movie. Maybe they release a 2nd War-Machine, maybe its a crazy accessory pack? Who knows, but at least we got a lot of time to figure it out.

Screenshot. The number of the suit remains hidden lol.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I think y’all are reaching on all this add-on accessories pack, add-on armor parts, nanotechnology suit upgrades stuff. Most likely is that he just wears two different suits separated by the obvious time jump that happens during the film. Everything shown in the trailers so far (the weathering, how his helmet closes) indicates these will just be normal mechanical suits, not nanotechnology. And since Hot Toys made every film version of War Machine whether they were super tricked out or not, its likely that this is just a more bare-bones version of the character as it appears in Endgame.

I think whether or not there’s some sort of War Machine Buster in the film that this fits into could be the only question, and that’s pretty tenuous with only the LEGO set to go off of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://youtu.be/yy9Xyvbb2VM

Going by this, you might say the same for the 85.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/yy9Xyvbb2VM

Going by this, you might say the same for the 85.

0d8a8c0a87ca347aee247f668b7538e4.jpg

No the mark 85 is nano. And if you watch that clip close, the top of the helmet appears to just form out of thin air to the tip before closing down like a normal old helmet. Its nano. We also see the nano refocuser form from nanites in one of the tv spots

No the mark 85 is nano. And if you watch that clip close, the top of the helmet appears to just form out of thin air to the tip before closing down like a normal old helmet. Its nano. We also see the nano refocuser form from nanites in one of the tv spots

Didn't notice that the first time around that's pretty cool.Thanks for pointing it out. I also completely forgot about all the nano stuff detailed for the figure lol.

Well I guess perhaps you can say the big bad WM may have that tech too instead?

Back