1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So disappointing

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-I09REn93KO2pJ2.jpg

But..the film is 11 days away. We'll soon see the big boy in action. Fingers crossed he is as impressive as the mk4

I dont know about a war buster but the bigger mk6 we've seen breifly in the trailers. Thats the one i expect to blow us away.

I just saw some Hasbro merchandise in store, the titan FX series. Specifically the bulky WM.
It’s clearly marked mark 6 and does resemble a lot of the design element from Hot Toys’ release.

My theory is that the bulky armor is an accessory add on to the current Mark 6. Like the nano accessory to the mark L. Could be wrong but who knows.

But then again... where is mark 5? Could it be that the bulky war machine is actually the Mark 5? Anyways, I’m getting anything they’re throwing at us. It is the... End of the line for the saga.

I just saw some Hasbro merchandise in store, the titan FX series. Specifically the bulky WM.
It’s clearly marked mark 6 and does resemble a lot of the design element from Hot Toys’ release.

My theory is that the bulky armor is an accessory add on to the current Mark 6. Like the nano accessory to the mark L. Could be wrong but who knows.

But then again... where is mark 5? Could it be that the bulky war machine is actually the Mark 5? Anyways, I’m getting anything they’re throwing at us. It is the... End of the line for the saga.

Kind of doubtful. The art and screenshot from the trailer show him looking quite different from this so an accessorypack would almost be like a major overhaul [emoji38], but yeah it's confusing that this was given 006. Just gotta wait for the movie.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Kind of doubtful. The art and screenshot from the trailer show him looking quite different from this so an accessorypack would almost be like a major overhaul [emoji38], but yeah it's confusing that this was given 006. Just gotta wait for the movie.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Its almostt heere

Like most have speculated I have a feeling he'll use nanotech to bulk up to the larger suit that most here favor. Even that aside, you never know, this suit could have some cool moments. Even the skinnier mk2 eventually got some cool moments in AOU shredding Ultron drones.

My theory is that the big guy IS the Mk 5. Due to plot reasons, it had to jettison its outer armor and most of its weapons to "slim down" and become the Mk 6 we all see now. Either that or the Mk 6 label on this suit is a misprint (very unlikely) or the Mk 5 will be skipped over and never be seen on film and the big guy is the Mk 7 (quite possible). We know this movie has time travel shenanigans in it, so it is possible. In any case, we will find out in 10 days or so.

Is anyone legit picking this boi over Mark 4?

It all depends on if the other one comes out and how this does in the movie. I need a WM in my collection. So far it’s teetering to the iV but this is growing on me and would look nice next to the 85

I prefer the IW version to this (digital camo/bulkier size), and really want to pick up a War Machine for my collection, the main draw of this for me may be the release time. Being so far off, gives me time to save and pick this guy up if the IW sells out.

Is anyone legit picking this boi over Mark 4?

Not a chance i love the 4 but i will probably order this one also if its cool in the movie and not just a forgettable suit he tosses on for a quick scene while the other one gets the big upgrade.
The only WM i don't have is the very 1st one (MMS120). We know there will be other IM and WM suits (maybe even a pepper rescue suit) so i want to see the film before i decide if i really want to put money on this.

Another reason to watch the movie 1st as it would suck if this had the same fate as the Iron Man 3 War Machine. I doubt that would ever happen again but you never know.

If Rhodey wears this armor in the movie, then I must have it anyway! My collection of IM and WM basically exist if Tony and Rhodey wore the armors in the movies! :panic:

Back