Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to teach Hot Toys a lesson I am gonna stop waiting for Highlander figures!

HA! Take that Hot Toys :pfft:

why is this such an issue with you just let it go. Its not like im freaking boycotting hot toys you lozer.

hot toys was making highlander figures?...since when?
shrug.gif

Five bucks says they won't be out until Christmas time. I dunno, but I'm getting the vibe that that's when the Avatar stuff will be released.

whatever you do , don't say your gonna give up on the line becuase people will get butthurt and start getting angry.

not givin up on the line, I never really was interested in the line, I just think the figs would look cool, but still nothing I'd buy

Yea i want the figs but hot toys is taking thier sweet time pumping out these horrible prince of persia and clash of the titans figures and other stuff that is awesome but i still want some figs of avatar which i'm sure we might see.

I'm sure we'll see the human Grace and that will be the entire line...
I'd only want her......:impatient:

Yea i want the figs but hot toys is taking thier sweet time pumping out these horrible prince of persia and clash of the titans figures and other stuff that is awesome but i still want some figs of avatar which i'm sure we might see.
They arent horrible.

They arent bad but the movie's are , it goes to show that hot toys wasted talent on a crappy license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back