1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oof. The conversion for the list price in the press release puts her at $277 USD.

So on the page she and Harley have yellow text whereas the Prestige Bats and Two-Face have white text. I wonder if that's to indicate pre-order vs available to purchase.

I think HT prices in Japan are even more jacked that the US.

It said starting Batgirl's pre-order on 14/3 in Japan. Hope it is same for other countries.

I really wish they will make Nightwing, Robin and Red hood(DLC version) too!

source.gif

Oof. The conversion for the list price in the press release puts her at $277 USD.

So on the page she and Harley have yellow text whereas the Prestige Bats and Two-Face have white text. I wonder if that's to indicate pre-order vs available to purchase.

Yes. The Prestige Bats and Two-Face 2.0 will be in stock on 14/3, while Batgirl and Harley are pre-order only.
It is much expensive in Japan. The batman beyond sold at japan is about $307 USD, but I bought it in Hong Kong at around $220 USD only.

Yes. The Prestige Bats and Two-Face 2.0 will be in stock on 14/3, while Batgirl and Harley are pre-order only.
It is much expensive in Japan. The batman beyond sold at japan is about $307 USD, but I bought it in Hong Kong at around $220 USD only.

The prestige Bats will be in stock this March? It hasn't even gone up for pre-order yet though.

The prestige Bats will be in stock this March? It hasn't even gone up for pre-order yet though.
It's a repaint of an already existing figure. They literally just pump out the same Batman figure but with gold and silver accent. There's not a long wait for release on these types of figures.

Since this is getting made, i have to get Arkham Bats too. Well, thanks Obama!

It's a repaint of an already existing figure. They literally just pump out the same Batman figure but with gold and silver accent. There's not a long wait for release on these types of figures.

Is that date just for Japan or anywhere? Not seen it up for pre-order anywhere yet.

Is that date just for Japan or anywhere? Not seen it up for pre-order anywhere yet.

Yes, just for Japan.
HT FB: "Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale Batman (Prestige Edition) Collectible Figure as an Exclusive item to the game collection that?s firstly available in Japan and in selected markets!"
The actual region of "selected markets" remains unknown :dunno

Yes, just for Japan.
HT FB: "Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale Batman (Prestige Edition) Collectible Figure as an Exclusive item to the game collection that?s firstly available in Japan and in selected markets!"
The "selected markets" remains unknown :dunno

Means it will be available everywhere in no time, lol.

If no announcement by the 14th I'll worry again. We need this figure and more. Arkham line has such potential like it did for Prime 1.

If no announcement by the 14th I'll worry again. We need this figure and more. Arkham line has such potential like it did for Prime 1.

The event doesn?t even start until the 18th and runs through til 10th May so I wouldn?t worry just yet.

August 2021????
Holy hell they aren't in any rush are they? lol

Neil

They are too busy tying up production line with the reissues and old figures that stays in production for 3 years like Dark Side Anakin. They literally lose sleep thinking of all they money going to people who sell their figures on eBay and other places for profit. Hot Toys feels that all that money should go to them instead so they try to reissue any figure they see going for lots on money instead of making new ones.

Back