1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled.jpg
Batgirl is coming! From Japan Hottoys

So glad to see her finally coming up for PO, but I want Arkham Knight Catwoman with the bomb collar!!! Alas, with The Batman just around the corner, I don’t think HT will get to her before the Zoe Kravitz Catwoman! What a shame!

How does Batgirl being at this event guarantee she's coming for pre-order? I hope she is but don't wanna get my hopes up.

If they eventually do Catwoman I hope it's the Arkham City version rather than Arkham Knight.

How does Batgirl being at this event guarantee she's coming for pre-order? I hope she is but don't wanna get my hopes up.

If they eventually do Catwoman I hope it's the Arkham City version rather than Arkham Knight.
It said starting Batgirl's pre-order on 14/3 in Japan. Hope it is same for other countries.

I really wish they will make Nightwing, Robin and Red hood(DLC version) too!

Not that I?m complaining, since it?s exciting to get more Arkham-anything, but I wonder what the appeal was to make AK Batgirl before so much else, when she doesn?t even appear like this outside the DLC. Maybe because she shares certain textures/elements with the AK Batman?

Totally conjecture, but just because I found it interesting, I wonder if Prime 1?s Arkham sales have played at all into HT?s plan. The P1 Prestige Bats has been gone a while, but I swear HT put up Beyond Bats for sale a week or less after P1 sold out of his 1/3 statue.

Not that I?m complaining, since it?s exciting to get more Arkham-anything, but I wonder what the appeal was to make AK Batgirl before so much else, when she doesn?t even appear like this outside the DLC. Maybe because she shares certain textures/elements with the AK Batman?

Totally conjecture, but just because I found it interesting, I wonder if Prime 1?s Arkham sales have played at all into HT?s plan. The P1 Prestige Bats has been gone a while, but I swear HT put up Beyond Bats for sale a week or less after P1 sold out of his 1/3 statue.
I think it's a simpler answer to why this Bat Girl is getting love. It's the only Batgirl that we are getting that is original Barbara Gordon, the suit looks pretty good and accurately like a version of the comics so I imagine that's why. I Hope your right about HT taking notes from P1. Arkham origins and Noel Batman are my most wanted of course DKR Batman wouldn't hurt nor a Nightwing, Robin, Two Face.

Oh my starts about bloody time!!!!

Does anyone know if there's a chance we'll see them re-issue the Arkham Knight Batman now as well (or is that a new figure teased next to Batgirl?)
His prices are bonkers on Ebay now :(

Neil

That's Prestige Batman (ie, AK Batman with gold bat symbol and black plating).

I think it's a simpler answer to why this Bat Girl is getting love. It's the only Batgirl that we are getting that is original Barbara Gordon, the suit looks pretty good and accurately like a version of the comics so I imagine that's why. I Hope your right about HT taking notes from P1. Arkham origins and Noel Batman are my most wanted of course DKR Batman wouldn't hurt nor a Nightwing, Robin, Two Face.

I'm glad we're getting an original Babs too, but also by that logic, it makes me wonder why they didn't do a Robin or Nightwing before her, since at least the former is better known and more heavily featured at least visually in the games. I'd definitely get those you listed too and probably the whole line if HT literally just copy/pasted the P1 Arkham line into 1/6 form.

Thanks buddy.
I actually just saw the thread for that one underneath this one lol

Think I might have to grab him as well...seems daft to have Batgirl without a Batman from AK to go with her ;)

Thanks again

Neil

He'll even match Batgirl nicely with their more-similar coloring compared to the standard version.

He'll even match Batgirl nicely with their more-similar coloring compared to the standard version.

Yeah looks like a better match which will be nice.
Actually think he looks pretty good so will make a nice addition.

Echo the comments about other characters though & I'd love a Robin & Nightwing as well.
Villains would be nice but I could live without most of them, would love an entire Bat-Family though, that would be a dream display

Neil

It said starting Batgirl's pre-order on 14/3 in Japan. Hope it is same for other countries.

I really wish they will make Nightwing, Robin and Red hood(DLC version) too!

Oh okay nice!! Couldn't read that tiny text under the pictures.

This is the DC line HT should really be pushing and making the most of. They can do nearly all his rogues gallery, the Bat family and multiple versions of Batman including TDKR, Gotham by Gaslight, Batman Incorporated, Flashpoint and Noel.

This is the DC line HT should really be pushing and making the most of. They can do nearly all his rogues gallery, the Bat family and multiple versions of Batman including TDKR, Gotham by Gaslight, Batman Incorporated, Flashpoint and Noel.

I don't think Hot Toys will do it... Comparing with Spiderman, it seems that they don't put many resources on Arkham series...
Hope a third party can satisfy our desire:pray:

Oof. The conversion for the list price in the press release puts her at $277 USD.

So on the page she and Harley have yellow text whereas the Prestige Bats and Two-Face have white text. I wonder if that's to indicate pre-order vs available to purchase.

Oof. The conversion for the list price in the press release puts her at $277 USD.

So on the page she and Harley have yellow text whereas the Prestige Bats and Two-Face have white text. I wonder if that's to indicate pre-order vs available to purchase.

Isn?t she the same price though as Two-Face, who is 251 at SS? Same with Prestige which I think would make him the same price as the regular AK Bats. Not a huge difference but a little easier to swallow.

Exactly, HT hasn't been taking advantage of the potential of this line and they've basically
squandered the window that they've had prior to the inevitable The Batman products that's
likely to be prioritized in the future.

Back