• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys and sideshow for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE JOKER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling parts of my collection to make room for the many new hot toys figures on the horizon.

Hot toys MMS02 battle damaged t-800 (box and all accesories included minor shelf wear) $300 shipped worldwide or £180 shipped in the uk.

Hot toys Rambo 3 (box and all accesories included, bow had small bit of damage on it but has been repaired) £140 shipped worldwide £100 in the uk

Sideshow 12" t-800 (box and all accesories included) £50 free shipping in uk, pm me for shipping worldwide.

sideshow 007 jaws £25 (obo)

sideshow 007 oddjob £25 (obo)

Dc direct 13" batman begins £10 (obo)

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers.

Last edited:
I am selling parts of my collection to make room for the many new hot toys figures on the horizen.

Hot toys MMS02 battle damaged t-800 (box and all accesories included and in good condition) £200 shipped worldwide or £180 shipped in the uk.

Hot toys Rambo 3 (box and all accesories included, bow had small bit of damage on it but has been repaired) £140 shipped worldwide £120 in the uk

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers.

Top Man this one guys even if he can't spell Horizon :lol

BUY HIS STUFF!!!

Back