Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to roll the dice at TW, but it feels stupid lol.
bold-strategies-cotton.gif

2024: "Guys, TW gave me a tracking number a month ago and it still hasn't updated."

Like many before you..... you wont get it back.

The hold TW has on collectors mystifies me.
"But I saw them being promoted on that guy, Justin's Reviews and he seemed like a nice person. Why would he blatantly send ppl to a bad place to buy from? He must not be aware of how they treat their customers"

Has there been any mention on when this one will go up?
Yes, you've already missed it. Sold out in under 5mins.

"But I saw them being promoted on that guy, Justin's Reviews and he seemed like a nice person. Why would he blatantly send ppl to a bad place to buy from? He must not be aware of how they treat their customers"

Dude is a wealthy lawyer. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, as a boomer would say.

To the people saying they'll "roll the dice" or "take a chance" with Toys Wonderland... You're not doing either of those things. Those imply the chance of "winning". There will be no stock of these or WB100 Wonder Woman or any of the limited releases that they put on their website. You are giving away your money for maybe some store credit down the line at best.

They only list them because they know people are going to miss them on SSC and want a fallback option.

There's a reason they leave them up for weeks and weeks, it's free money.

If Kit, a trusted and transparent seller, is saying that he MIGHT be able to get some, in what reality would Toys Wonderland have more pull to get some than him?

To the people saying they'll "roll the dice" or "take a chance" with Toys Wonderland... You're not doing either of those things. Those imply the chance of "winning". There will be no stock of these or WB100 Wonder Woman or any of the limited releases that they put on their website. You are giving away your money for maybe some store credit down the line at best.

They only list them because they know people are going to miss them on SSC and want a fallback option.

There's a reason they leave them up for weeks and weeks, it's free money.

If Kit, a trusted and transparent seller, is saying that he MIGHT be able to get some, in what reality would Toys Wonderland have more pull to get some than him?
This :lecture

Folks really need to look around the forum more and "get out of their house" i.e. the sections they keep to as we have that VERY informative TW thread for ppl to know EXACTLY what they're getting into if they attempt to order one from TW.

Anybody have a direct link for sideshow for this ?
No, b/c it's not up yet. If it was, we'd all be telling folks that we've already ordered one and you're too late b/c they're all sold out.

Lol all good points. I didn't do it. Just feeling anxiety about not getting this. Hoping SS pulls through. A rooted Anakin is pretty much my holy grail.

Back