Hot Toys- ALIEN- 1/4th scale ALIEN collectible bust spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like everything except the ADI style mouth....and the weird overall design...what are those things on its side? Hands or...what?

I like everything except the ADI style mouth....and the weird overall design...what are those things on its side? Hands or...what?

No, just extra "stuff".

The Alien actually ends at the shoulders as far as the "Alien" part of the sculpt goes.

I dont understand it...kinda dont get the point of that...but whatevah. Still, the dome is perfect, and I love the under skull. Very mean lookin.

When looking at this bust, I can't help but wonder why they didn't "go accurate" for their 12" aliens. :(

I think its the very reason I dont like accurate. Its just kinda....boring. Looks like a guy in a suit, and not a monster. But who knows really.

I think its the very reason I dont like accurate. Its just kinda....boring. Looks like a guy in a suit, and not a monster. But who knows really.

Their alien bust is their most accurate to date, and it looks awesome!
That's what I mean. Not 100% accuracy... just enough to look like it was in the movie, and still look "alive".

Ya' mean?

Had a fantastic surprise in the mail today my 1/4 scale alien bust arrived from the good ole US of A! Wow, I love this piece. I initially cancelled my preorder for this one, then regretted it but planned to pick one up eventually.

One came up on ebay, boxed in excellent condition had just been on display in a shop. Was far to good to pass up at £40, so did the deal.

I agree that this piece is quite heavy, and also is taller than what I thought. The detail HT have put into this one is incredible, very impressive sculpt and I love the style they went for. Can't wait to get this one displayed.

Will be keeping my eye out for the Pred next.

Had a fantastic surprise in the mail today my 1/4 scale alien bust arrived from the good ole US of A! Wow, I love this piece. I initially cancelled my preorder for this one, then regretted it but planned to pick one up eventually.
One came up on ebay, boxed in excellent condition had just been on display in a shop. Was far to good to pass up at £40, so did the deal.

congrats on the score buddy :duff

Just putting the finishing touches to my review of this guy, suffice to say with my Xenomorphic bias it's my fave HT bust so far!

Back