Hot Toys Address ( urgent return!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cultpredator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All

I recently started up a thread regards to my Hot Toys Iron Man MK. IV that I recently recieved. The arc reactor LED failed to light up after multiple changes.

Below is the two emails which they sent back to me. and with the address to send the item back for repair. Im abit worried or more nervous and was wondering has anybody else sent an item back to HotToys and had it returned?

Guys id really appriciate yoru help on this one as I would rather keep it the way it is, rather than it going missing.

Thanks in advance

Hot Toys Ltd.Add: ROOM 2201-2203A, NANYANG PLAZA, 57 HUNG TO ROAD, KWUN TONG, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
Contact Person: Kenny Chan
Tel: (852) 2836 3295

First Email:

Hello David

Would you please provide the sales receipt & the photo support for our checking?

We will get back to you soon after receiving the above information.
Thanks!

Remarks: After-sales service will only be provided for first-hand purchase via official channels.
After-sales service is not applicable for purchase on online auction sites (e.g. eBay, Yahoo) and unofficial channels.

Due to the limited edition nature of our collectibles, we cannot guarantee that all accessories or items can be replaced. Please note that over 30 days of purchase or product released for more than 1 year will NOT be accepted. Hot Toys reserves final rights on all replacement requests.

Best Regards
KC/ Hot Toys
- Show quoted text -

Second Email:

Hello David

Thanks for your photos!
Please kindly send the defective body (without accessories & original packaging box) to our office for replacement & the details are as below:

Hot Toys Ltd.Add: ROOM 2201-2203A, NANYANG PLAZA, 57 HUNG TO ROAD, KWUN TONG, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
Contact Person: Kenny Chan
Tel: (852) 2836 3295

Remarks: Please kindly send back the parcel within 1 week upon this notification. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee that all the accessories or items will have replacement stock due to the limited edition nature of our collectibles.
Hot Toys reserves final rights on all replacement requests.

Please kindly let us know after the parcel is sent.
Thanks!

Best regards,
KC/ Hot Toys

Should have posted this in the DC section since SO MANY people had to return their DX Batman figures because the body was/still is leaking. You might wanna check out that thread and search "return address" as a keyword to see if the address you got matches up.

Yeah they're pretty quick in returning replacement pieces.It's the postal service that's the hold up so don't be surprised that it takes another 2 weeks after they ship it out to receive it.Also,make sure that you send them just the body and no pegs hands or boxes of any kind cause you won't get it back.I know this is going to sound dumb but you did check the batteries right?~_^

Not now you can't and in the beginning you got a leaky replacement from Hot Toys.Theoretically wise,yeah you can but it has to be done within their thirty day return period and that's not always true because the final decision is up to them.

Thanks guys, sure Ill send him of so with a tracking number and insurance and just keep onto them to let them know im monitoring the situation

Back