1/6 Hot Toys Accessory Packs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's one franchise where all the little nicknacks really add to the appeal of a display IMO, whereas it might not so much with some of the "gritty and realistic" displays folks might want for, say, Nolan stuff or Man of Steel.

Agreed.

Honestly, that shark repellent bottle might be my favorite 1/6 accessory to date. I'm not kidding.

Has that come out for the figures yet?

I've seen them all at my local comic store, but have passed. That accessory set might make me rethink that and purchase Batman and Robin though.

It's still on pre-order. They're saying late September, but Figures seems to be late most of the time. It's pretty pricey for what it is ($70), but this picture really sells it:

185042d1398442689-figures-toy-co-batman-classic-tv-series-25-piece-accessory-pack-ftc_btv_bc_acc.jpg

Sadly most of that stuff in the accessory pack would pobably have been included with the figure, now its 'accessories not included'.

This is interesting. How does everyone feel about paying less for their Hot Toys if it meant coming with less accessories? And those who want those accessories will pay the extra cash for the accessory pack?

I would love to save some cash myself. These toys are getting more expensive by the minute.

The Figures Toy accessory set would be awesome if it were 1/6 scale. HT could really go nuts with '66 Batman stuff. Weapons packs would be great too.

Back