Hot Toys 1/6 TMS123 Ahsoka Tano (Padawan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ngai Hang Tse

3 h ·

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a7.jpg
a8.jpg
a9.jpg
a10.jpg
a11.jpg
a12.jpg
a13.jpg

I've heard it all now...

:rolleyes:

(He finally gets to the point eight minutes in).

WTFFFFFFF IS THIS RIDICULOUSNESS, I MEAN WHAT EXACTLY. Perhaps this... person could quit sexualizing children for two tenths of a second? [because what other reason could he have to feel uncomfortable.] Just rabbiting on endlessly, repeating the same sentiments over and over and then he throws this curveball in the middle. I find his thoughts weird, I find them creepy and I find them amusing. He has a little girl and so he is uncomfortable with children in his HT collection? make it make sense!

I have never, ever heard of someone limiting what HT figures they buy because they are... a father. This guy is bonkers. For god's sake don't show him the Disney Ahsoka! He will absolutely lose his ****.

*scornful side-eye commences* for real this is one of the worst reviews ever. That I've seen, at least. He makes that Justin guy look great by comparison.

Honestly, all this time later... aside from Chopper, I don't really want any of thes Ahsoka figures. Hmmmm.... Guess I have time to soul search.

Arrg, I'm getting more and more tempted by this. Even though I'm not a huge TCW fan, it was still cool as hell seeing a live action version of that younger Ahsoka. And it is on the cheaper side...

Did she really only have the one lightsaber while in that outfit though? It seems so odd to display a young Ahsoka with only one like that, regardless of what might have happened in the cartoon.
In the Ahsoka show, she only had the one lightsaber for this suit, but had two for the siege of Mandalore. In TCW cartoon she had two lightsabers for this suit-one with standard blade length and one with a shorter blade

Arrg, I'm getting more and more tempted by this. Even though I'm not a huge TCW fan, it was still cool as hell seeing a live action version of that younger Ahsoka. And it is on the cheaper side...

Did she really only have the one lightsaber while in that outfit though? It seems so odd to display a young Ahsoka with only one like that, regardless of what might have happened in the cartoon.
They've changed her Padawan attire between TCW, Tales of the Jedi, and Ahsoka.

The timeline during the flashback is accurate to her only having one lightsaber though.

I've heard it all now...

:rolleyes:

(He finally gets to the point eight minutes in).

Better not show this guy my Stranger Things collection…

This just makes me think of Kurt Cobain’s perfect response to an attempt to censor the cover art for Nevermind.
IYKYK

It’s quite telling.
Sometimes, you see darkness where others don’t because you have darkness that others don’t.

Anyways, HT have captured her perfectly. I decided to tap out of the live action TCW collection when I gave up on Mando, BOBF, and any other live action Disney Star Wars.
It’s those janky, brittle, Sideshow Animated style figures only for me now.

I have no interest in the actual Ahsoka show time period but dream of us one day getting a live action Clone Wars series or set of movies with Ewan and Hayden. I will certainly get this figure to display with my Clone Wars Anakin and Obi Wan once he is released.

They've changed her Padawan attire between TCW, Tales of the Jedi, and Ahsoka.

The timeline during the flashback is accurate to her only having one lightsaber though.
Well darn. Did she ever have two green lightsabers on the show? Or just two white and blue? Suppose I could pick up a second one and simply shorten the blade on it.

Well darn. Did she ever have two green lightsabers on the show? Or just two white and blue? Suppose I could pick up a second one and simply shorten the blade on it.
She did. When she wore this suit. One was a bit more yellow though. They've retconned her tube top look out of existence. Seems this look has replaced it. Hence the one lightsaber.

They also changed the back not to be open and removed the boob window.

Yup, they got rid of the initial tube top that was used for the TCW movie and Season 1-3, and replaced it with what we saw in Ahsoka and TotJ. I added pictures below for you to make it easier.

The first flashback shown in Ahsoka was one of her first battles with Anakin.

Early war Ahsoka (a few differences between the live action and the new outfit introduced a few months earlier in TotJ)

60ae10d5c675a17dff7b7e8d21c6e7b3.jpg

f0ea190c61c8f9be8c9da7a9681c20facf9c8fc5.gif

Middle of the War(S3-S6 and for a few seconds in TotJ, appears to be the same look just an updated model)

Star-Wars-Tales-Of-The-Jedi-28.jpg
star_wars_the_clone_wars_returns.0.png

To me the Ahsoka costume looks like a mix of the ToTJ and the CW S3-6 looks. I like it.

As much as I love my Mandalore Ahsoka, its very scene specific and I feel this new Ahsoka better represents the character as a whole from the series.

Back