Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely keeping the pre-order! The headsculpt looks really good in your video, but the outfit, pants especially, look insane! This just screams Star Wars. :rock
Ditto.
I'm appreciating the details on this fig and think the headsculpt looks exactly like it should, will look great on the shelf. Waiting on Popcultcha but that's OK.

I had no idea his trousers were so involved with all the patch-work and nick nacks. They’re cool.

I want to display him without Fett’s armour to distinguish him more as his own character but, in my opinion, his outfit just needs one more element/layer on the top half to round it out.
Does he need a jacket, duster, open waistcoat, a sash, satchel bag, maybe an underarm holster, bandolier, Tusken raider style pouches… something.

I had no idea his trousers were so involved with all the patch-work and nick nacks. They’re cool.

I want to display him without Fett’s armour to distinguish him more as his own character but, in my opinion, his outfit just needs one more element/layer on the top half to round it out.
Does he need a jacket, duster, open waistcoat, a sash, satchel bag, maybe an underarm holster, bandolier, Tusken raider style pouches… something.
I like this idea! Luckily the Tusken comes with an extra bandolier, so I'll try it out when I get Vanth in hand.

Thats right

damn right.jpg

Cobb Vanth make it to my collection
Good to finally have him, now I can put my custom away and make something else.
It weird that all other Book of Boba Fett characters get released before him.View attachment 678759
View attachment 678760
View attachment 678761
View attachment 678762
View attachment 678763
View attachment 678764
View attachment 678765
View attachment 678766
View attachment 678767
View attachment 678768
View attachment 678769
View attachment 678770
He’s really tall!