Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks gorgeous! Hopefully the official thread will be up soon, as well as price details :D.

2uz9z01.jpg

33jgww5.jpg

2mrbb5z.jpg

14uuftl.jpg

2qb9oyg.jpg

c52k0.jpg

34reivl.jpg

2d1v1uv.jpg

21az2it.jpg

16iacut.jpg

Hey, Elder. You can be the one to make the official thread ;).

A little bummed we didn't get shots of the back armor. I love that triangular jade-looking plate.

I wish the hound had some articulation. Even just a few POA would have been nice.

Hey, Elder. You can be the one to make the official thread ;).

A little bummed we didn't get shots of the back armor. I love that triangular jade-looking plate.

I don't have the Specs so I can't I'll leave that up to those who get the specs, I just got the Pics.

Thanks for the link Boba B. It definitely has some of the best photography (group) than the other two. Making it an easy choice to purchase.

No problem man. It is a definite buy for me.

I kind of had a feeling it would be Elder_Predator2 that would be posting up those pics.:lol

Oh and bio is inaccurate as a mother, but I don't care too much.
Boba, is that a good thing? :lol
My god am I pumped for this guy!!!!!!!!

I'm just amazed we're getting the hound, period. That, and the leash. Not very many accessories these guys could've come with, but at least they came with the ones they absolutely needed. That warrants an insta-buy from me.

182619_10150091863102344_58690437343_6610108_2746051_n.jpg

Might I add, I love the color palette on this figure. It'll probably end up being the most beautiful piece in my collection, just based on aesthetics. And it's not even the most inaccurate figure they've made. I personally wouldn't change a thing. Love at first sight.

...jeez, Falconer and Tracker really kick Berserker's ass for me. :lol

He looks phenomenal. The bio is still my least favorite of the three, but everything else is absolutely stellar.

Oh and bio is inaccurate as a mother, but I don't care too much.
Boba, is that a good thing? :lol
My god am I pumped for this guy!!!!!!!!

Oh, it's not a bad thing. Just somewhat humorous.:lol

Time to get a Falconer everybody. The trio is essential.

INCREDIBLE!!! Hot Toys saved the best for last......Well, that is until Classic arrives :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back