Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Bankrobber Joker issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WurstCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New to the site and forums here, I was wondering if anyone could help me with two little issues I got when I received my HT Bankrobber joker. So before I ask the questions, I'd like to clarify everything about the item. I purchased it new, and when I encountered the issues I got fed up and packed everything away. And I apologize in advance if these two issues have come up.

1. When I removed the head sculpt that was attached to the body upon opening it the ring inside shot out. Now I'm not sure if anyone had this issue, but I was wondering what is the best adhesive to use? And which way is the ring facing when inserted again? I noticed one side has a groove going right around.

2. When I removed the MK760 gun I noticed there was a screw missing that attached the back piece of the gun. Again I was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue. If so how were you able to fix it?

I consider everyone's opinion and look forward to posting more threads. Oh and when I contacted Hot Toys they were the wurst; simply told me in the nicest way that it wasn't they're problem anymore.

Thanks in advance everyone.

ps I have attached photos for reference

Hi everyone,

New to the site and forums here, I was wondering if anyone could help me with two little issues I got when I received my HT Bankrobber joker. So before I ask the questions, I'd like to clarify everything about the item. I purchased it new, and when I encountered the issues I got fed up and packed everything away. And I apologize in advance if these two issues have come up.

1. When I removed the head sculpt that was attached to the body upon opening it the ring inside shot out. Now I'm not sure if anyone had this issue, but I was wondering what is the best adhesive to use? And which way is the ring facing when inserted again? I noticed one side has a groove going right around.

2. When I removed the MK760 gun I noticed there was a screw missing that attached the back piece of the gun. Again I was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue. If so how were you able to fix it?

I consider everyone's opinion and look forward to posting more threads. Oh and when I contacted Hot Toys they were the wurst; simply told me in the nicest way that it wasn't they're problem anymore.

Thanks in advance everyone.

ps I have attached photos for reference

Hot Toys couldn't give a damn about their customers and collectors. Let this be a lesson learned to yourself about how Hot Toys treats their collectors..they will always tell you to go F yourself.

I never encountered those issues with my BRJ but your best chance is to get a very light plastic glue and apply small dabs to connect the neck piece back.

Why should HT's have to provide a replacement for a long ass sold out item? Makes no sense.

The exact same thing happened to my sculpt. I superglued it. The end.

Same thing happened to my head when changing them out and it is no issue in the least "a little dab a do ya!" Super glue that is. As far as which way is correct to insert the ring, just look inside your other sculpt.

Use super glue for the ring. The side of the ring that is facing us in the pic is the side that faces outward. That part goes on the connector. My gun has the same problem. I cut a very small piece of a paper clip and stuck it in the hole. I think I had to shave it down a bit. Easy.

I appreciate it guys, thanks a lot.

I'm creating dioramas for all of them, and the gun will be part of one so I was concerned. And the super glue issue seems simple enough, just wanted to know if I was on the right track.

The gun you can use the top of a flat top straight pin.

Victorinox-30483-rw-10966-16292.jpg

or if you got some spare cash check the for sale threads or ebay for a replacement gun. lots of people selling parts all the time.

or if you got some spare cash check the for sale threads or ebay for a replacement gun. lots of people selling parts all the time.

I've tried searching when I first discovered the issue, and there were a few. At the time I didn't do anything about it. Now that I'm searching; obviously none are available haha.

And the pinhead sounds like a good idea actually, I may try that.

Yeah, it's common. Both of these problems happened to me out of the box back when I got mine when it first came out.

The gun flat out broke. I took it as an opportunity to get him a better gun, as the one that came with it by default sucked anyway.

Back