1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd. $151. 1st PO of the new year. Couldn't be happier.

BTW, those easily found Tarkin figures are now few-and-far between and asking over $400 on ebay.

Last edited:
This figure solves two huge display problems I had in my collection. The Death Troopers are 10 times more interesting now and it gives Tarkin a terrific looking officer to stand next to. Sure there are other figures Tarkin can pair with but ANH Leia and Vader are tied up in other displays.

I will order straight away.

I want more RO stuff and the only way we get it is by supporting what is put out.

Baze and the Tank Trooper (Deathstar Trooper and Shoretrooper variants :pray:) are still needed.
And a Cassian.

Added a little something ;)

Absolutely. The more committed POs the better for this movie as a whole.

Exactly... PO’ed $105 after RPs
Will use an eBay code to pick up a second when when released at the end of year :)

Its ok. I'm happy for those that have asked for this for years but i would have liked Piett first. Sideshow made one but it looks pretty hilarious next to hot toys figures.

In a pre-ordering kind of mood so I just went ahead and ordered Dooku and Mudtrooper Han also. Was going to wait until release to order those but Hot Toys is on the nice list today.

Wow huge number of posts. I couldn't be happier with this. He's finally a reality, get full outfit and price is reasonable.

It's my Birthday today so pretty awesome day ! And a good day to pre-order. Thanks Hot Toys.

PS totally agree with others comments about supporting this figure with pre-orders to give a positive sign back to HT to get those other R1 SW figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently have 4 Death Troopers...gave up on making a squad and even thought about selling them. Guess this just changed my mind

PO'd. $151. 1st PO of the new year. Couldn't be happier.

BTW, those easily found Tarkin figures are now few-and-far between and asking over $400 on ebay.

If you have patience you can find a Tarkin/Vader set for a little over $400 on eBay then sell Vader.

Looks like the rain coat simply goes straight over the white jacket going by this close up. You can see the jacket poking out the bottom.

9988cb096a99f26d05bb13f277c7dcad.jpg

Headsculpt definitely looks better with the cap. Love this shot.

da121253fb2a74f7fecd0dd4228d733b.jpg

Headsculpt generally looks great close up. HT always manages to get these old men figures looking great with the paint apps.

8611bc71a4773dd63e39ff3c9f43e8b3.jpg

Which would would you guys say was more down and out to us consumers? Tarkin or this guy? (Obviously before the tease video)

Has to be Tarkin right? Just a fun question since we counted both of them out!

I promise not to complain for a while about hot toys, as this is totally a case of them listening to us complain and giving us what we want. The movie is 2 years old and I never thought we would get it after all this time.
Now we can expect a steady diet of retreads like jango, Cody, rotj Vader, sidious, and the 976,346 marvel releases in 2019.
Oh well, we get a krennic with everything he needed to come with. Bravo hot toys!

I keep my shelves movie specific, but a shelf of Vader, palpatine, tarkin, and krennic would be awesome.

Since his hair will be removable they need to give him movable eyes and a better neck joint so we can do this pose.

Better neck joint? You mean ugly exposed neck joint that drops the look of this figure into the toilet. Thank god this and Tarkin doesn't have visible neck joints

Back