1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you even see where it separates?

Oh, now I see it above. But its still pretty well hidden I'd say.

Well I just mean the really sharp line across the top, without any hair coming up from his head. Reminds me of someone wearing a toupee, although I suppose it won't be as noticeable in hand or under the right lighting.

Looks like the seperation is here: (I missed it slightly toward the back)

36ab651eb6e45288b4b1044f65fd4ed0.jpg

The 2nd outfit is definitely putting this past the $229 price level.

That’s what I’d guess as well for the same reason.

Looks like the seperation is here: (I missed it slightly toward the back)

36ab651eb6e45288b4b1044f65fd4ed0.jpg

Yeah, that was my guess as well. Still not very discernible though in my opinion, if you’re not looking for it.

The best way to figure out the USD price is to just wait for the PO to go up within the next couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say, the sculpt doesn’t look as sharp as their other prototypes. Kinda looks like a production one.

I really hope to be able to open this up in Q3 2019. I think the sculpt looks really damn good. This release actually has me excited for a change as it was among my most wanted figures and I had mostly accepted that it wasn't going to happen.

Would be great if HT got its POs closer to availability date... but then they wouldn't know how many to make I guess.

In any event, likely a Q4 2019 delivery with the possible 2 month delay into 2020.

Knowing Hot Toys would release Q4 until they reveal a Toy Fair exclusive this summer with blaster damage and accessories from deleted scenes. Expected release date Q3 2020.

Looks pretty good. Wish it was a figure of a character I wanted or even from a Star Wars movie I liked. Still considering the outfit though. Just need to find a worthy Thrown head sculpt.

My guess is $235. Seems like the in-between number on a figure like this. Too high and it won't sell, but they also won't go much lower likely.

Back