1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks spot on to me, great work HT. Choice of poses are a bit unflattering tho!

It's a small miracle. And it feels super good after two years of posting Krennic's memes and getting responses like "never gonna happen / they moved along long time ago, deal with it".

Now i'm just thinking where to preorder to get him asap. My first and so far last experience with KGHobby was "bad", they had JL WW even later than SSC.

Yes, Baze has got to be next on the list.....and Bodhi. I'd get him too.

Two Tubes and Saw will surely show up in the Cassian show. Saw would look pretty impressive on the shelf !

As far as KGHobby. I also got WW a bit later. But I think it was more that SS got theirs mega early. I got Emperor weeks ago from KG and many are still just getting theirs now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. I may just get this only to have another non-helmeted Imperial figure, of which there aren't that many (just Tarkin and Palps right?) The only other RO figure I have is the Shoretrooper, and I don't fancy dipping any further into the RO line. Need space for the forthcoming OT figures.

So happy with this release. It includes everything needed (except a death trooper) and looks like krennic. Sculpt isn’t jaw dropping, but this will look amazing on the shelf. I will pose him with my Death trooper and Jyn with the Death Star plans (I have to take off her green jacket). Hopefully we get a second release of the death trooper so I can give him an extra guard. Overall though, great for a figure I thought would never happen.
Now to daydream at work about updating my display.

This guy looks pretty spectacular and the rain gear is a nice surprise. Guess I'd better track down some Death Troopers!

The base is meh, but HT have been cheaping out that regard lately in general.

I was fully expecting somewhere around the $240 range anyway. I’m cool with it. I hope he’s one of those figures that come out quick. My Deathtroopers have needed him for awhile now.

Krennic looks good instant add to the collection when the time comes.
Regarding Deathtroopers surely Hot Toys could capitalise on a rerelease when clearly people are willing to shell out over $350 on secondary market.

Looking at the pics again, the rain gear looks great. I wish I had the $$ and space for 2 of him, but one will have to do. The arms crossed pose from the poster is the pose for me. The white cape is great.

Are Death Troopers still in stock at various sites? He sorta needs em to be complete.

Very solid release. Nice that all of the looks featured in the movie are included, frankly it should always be this way.

Not going to totally judge everything based on these product shots. Both SSC and HT haven't always been on the mark lately at making the figure look it's best, be it repetitive angles, poor futzing or uncomfortable looking poses. I'm sure as we get closer to release and see this one at a few cons, it'll come more into ficus how good it is.

I'm just still amazed HT is revisiting R1...and delighted.

The 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of black-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
• One (1) right fists
• Five (5) pieces of gesture hands
• One (1) left hand for holding pistol
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- One (1) pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- One (1) black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- One (1) beige colored rain poncho

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- Three (3) ammo clips
- Two (2) code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

bumping the specs here

Its off around the eyes I think....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back