1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be nice to finally have the main RO villain to display with my Jyn and Chirrut. They were unfortunately starting to seem a bit forgotten next to all my other SW figures, but having Krennic in there should help them stand out a lot more.

Outstanding. That second outfit (the raincoat one) looks awesome.

Just recalling how surprised I was to finally see this guy on the FB page as I checked today.

Wasn't really expecting him this soon.

Such a great feeling to finally see him up.

Do we have price from Asian suppliers yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think sculpt is fine and there is something off with his hair. Because if that version with hat is looking better.

Yippeee.jpg

He looks great, especially in that pic where he's flanked by a couple of Death Troopers.

Krennic will be one of those figures that will look phenomenal in people's collection. Whether you have one, two, or six Death Troopers, he's just going to pop against those black clad Troopers of Death.:rock

Will be doing my part to make this release a good seller by buying two.

I think sculpt is fine and there is something off with his hair. Because if that version with hat is looking better.

I also like the capped version. Just looks more like him imo.

However the more I look at the pics the more I think the sculpt looks ok.

Maybe some small tweaks from proto to production will help get it to a better status ? Although I hope the nose doesn't change. They seem to be having many nose differences from proto to serial recently. (WW and Dr Strange).

Can you believe this guy is up for preorder Futurion ???? Amazing !! Yes !!

My first pre order since Bespin Leia.

I just hope we see Baze at some point too.

Yeah totally. Surely they'll do Cassian. So the only missing member is then Baze.

Considering they made the proto surely they won't leave him out.....

Something off with his hair, he looks good with the hat on. Btw so happy we’re finally getting him, been waitingfor nearly 2 years for this day to come :yess:

I also like the capped version. Just looks more like him imo.

However the more I look at the pics the more I think the sculpt looks ok.

Maybe some small tweaks from proto to production will help get it to a better status ? Although I hope the nose doesn't change. They seem to be having many nose differences from proto to serial recently. (WW and Dr Strange).

Can you believe this guy is up for preorder Futurion ???? Amazing !! Yes !!

It's a small miracle. And it feels super good after two years of posting Krennic's memes and getting responses like "never gonna happen / they moved along long time ago, deal with it".

Now i'm just thinking where to preorder to get him asap. My first and so far last experience with KGHobby was "bad", they had JL WW even later than SSC.

View attachment 439255

He looks great, especially in that pic where he's flanked by a couple of Death Troopers.

Krennic will be one of those figures that will look phenomenal in people's collection. Whether you have one, two, or six Death Troopers, he's just going to pop against those black clad Troopers of Death.:rock

Will be doing my part to make this release a good seller by buying two.

I'm in for two of these as well. One with the Death Troopers and one with Tarkin. Best news of 2019 so far!

Back