1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a shipping soon email as well. Have to admit, I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I was pretty excited for this to happen largely because I love the look of Krennic from the stills and trailers. I don't think the film version really lived up to the hype, but I liked his look enough that I still bought that Disney store figure. But I haven't bothered with any of the other Disney era Hot Toys figures, so if I really wanted to save money, he'd be the pre-order to cut.

Man I didn?t get the email well ****, looks like I have to wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the laser eye Superman early, and many people have not received that one yet, so I really can't complain about a bit longer wait for Krennic. He will be here before you know it

I got the laser eye Superman early, and many people have not received that one yet, so I really can't complain about a bit longer wait for Krennic. He will be here before you know it

I am still waiting on JL Supes but did get the Krennic email. It still sucks waiting.

Got a shipping soon email as well. Have to admit, I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I was pretty excited for this to happen largely because I love the look of Krennic from the stills and trailers. I don't think the film version really lived up to the hype, but I liked his look enough that I still bought that Disney store figure. But I haven't bothered with any of the other Disney era Hot Toys figures, so if I really wanted to save money, he'd be the pre-order to cut.

I am on the same
boat, Krennic is THE only disney character i bought from their movies, just the black series krennic, lego krennic, and the disney store 12 inch krennic, it?s good on its right but no hot toys, i actually got that one as a clearance sale for ten bucks, granted they are good sculpts but this is the ultimate version since it features his director and imperial officer version along with his poncho and cap, colossal selling points for me.

the only reason i like krennic as a character, it?s because Mendelsohn gives his character the performance and conviction needed to go against freaking Tarkin AND vader, take a massive ass chewing from them and still not cry about it and do his freaking job and die like a villain. quite frankly not even some heroes do that, rey is the complete opposite if i say so, plus krennic and tarkin and vader together is just puro bliss, plus with the hot toys emperor we can finally grant him the screening with the emperor he always wanted.

At the end of the day i never jumped the gun with the death troopers since they were too much for me at the time and getting all six of them was an economic hole in my wallet in my darkest of times but, i am content in having all six of his personal security in lego and the black series edition hahaha, unless hot toys releases a future two pack version of the death troopers then my life is complete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only reason i like krennic as a character, it?s because Mendelsohn gives his character the performance and conviction needed to go against freaking Tarkin AND vader, take a massive ass chewing from them and still not cry about it and do his freaking job and die like a villain.

Agreed. I love that smirk he gives Vader after almost being Force choked out.

Agreed. I love that smirk he gives Vader after almost being Force choked out.

He was a bad ass, even when he takes complete control of Scarif afterwards, the man knew no fears, he even smirks right before getting eviscerated by the freaking death star no less!

One of the best Star Wars villains, that is why I bought 2. I want both looks, as this is probably the only krennic we will see. This figure looks like a homerun.

Watching some YouTube reviews of this figure has me leaning more towards keeping my order. It does look like a very nice figure. And that white cape rules. Also I guess it's easier to do nothing. :)

95249341_10103441161087696_2109679122522308608_o.jpg

Yeah, don't think passing on this guy is an option.

Photo credit: posingwithpeter16 (Instagram)

Can't imagine why would anybody want to pass on this guy. As my favorite reviewer says "Hot Toys absolutely nailed it".

Like Tarkin, a lot of folks are going to regret passing on him. He’s got next to no chance for a reissue too so he’ll just climb in secondary prices. I’ve been excited for him since before he was actually put up for preorder. I’m glad he turned out so well. It gives me hopes for more imperial officers like Veers happening. Gideon seems likely now too. Maybe someday HT will get daring and give us a Thrawn.

Tomorrow is May the 4th, so I'm really hoping we some kind of exciting Star Wars reveal. Krennic's arrival really has me excited about my Star Wars collection, and really hoping for a surprise like General Veers, Admiral Piett, Wedge Antilles, or finally Lando. I know I'm just setting myself up for disappointment, but, I'm hopeful this figure will lead to bigger things.

Tomorrow is May the 4th, so I'm really hoping we some kind of exciting Star Wars reveal. Krennic's arrival really has me excited about my Star Wars collection, and really hoping for a surprise like General Veers, Admiral Piett, Wedge Antilles, or finally Lando. I know I'm just setting myself up for disappointment, but, I'm hopeful this figure will lead to bigger things.

Luckily there will be enough new Star Wars stuff on Disney+ to offset the inevitable Hot Toys silence.....but I'm open to being proven wrong !

If they do, I'm calling Bespin Lando.

Back