1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been waiting all day for ups to deliver krennic. They usually deliver by 1-2pm. Today? Not even close.

I have been waiting all day for ups to deliver krennic. They usually deliver by 1-2pm. Today? Not even close.

lolol ups sucks, they don?t deliver on weekends and it?s their first day back from their long weekend. they always use that excuse that monday?s are their longest days so good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They?re reliable but have been sold out for a little while now, even before that post.

It won?t say sold out until you try to add it to your cart.

No worries. That site has given me false hope before, haha.

Anyone that wants it for sure should probably pre-order it at Popcultcha at this point.

I'm actually tempted to grab a 2nd while they still are available. And I usually don't... but RO has so few figures....

I had already pre-ordered one and was waiting for him to be parted out on Ebay to assemble a second, but the part-outs don't seem to be happening with the same frequency these days, so I ended up buying a second one for slightly over retail before he dried up (like Mudtrooper Han and Count Dooku). Really want to display one in rain gear and hat with 2 Death Troopers and one with cape flanking RO Vader (with Tarkin on the other side).

Luckily I had already pre-ordered Mudtrooper Han way back when he was announced, but it felt like Dooku was available for ages. I was planning to pick him up eventually and then all of a sudden, sellers that had like 3 or 4 in stock sold out overnight. Ended up having to get Dooku for slightly over retail from Asia. And now shipping from over there is another $50+ during Covid. But I'd rather get a figure for $300-$350 then miss out and see them up to $500-$600.

Thanks. MOAF also has for that price, but the markup is too high. For now I’ll see if my WL converts since I went on pretty early. 9 times out of 10 SS has come through in those instances. I need to start double checking my POs from time to time instead of just assuming I ordered. The same thing happened with Jane Foster Thor.

Back