hot toys 1/6 NOSTROMO DOOR #11-FINISHED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't take family and business together :dunno It is sad and I wish you all best, but $400 isn't low and everybody need money and when you want spend it, you want get want you paid. And doesn't matter, if you, like seller, have family issue. You can cancelled your work and give sale on uncompleted, but you can't charge full money on incomplete job. Be professional... Everyone has trouble...

what you forgot to mention is the huge family issues i have with a sick wife and Autistic twin boys- as well as your ****** attitude about the whole thing..i tried to make it right but now you blew it completely ..i am no longer taking commissions and i have had a great time building dios for just about 20 yrs..my work speaks for itself.
goodby to all of the customers who have my work and enjoy it.
Rob

Actually I specifically wrote: "The Reverened has some personal issues that have my full sympathy." If you were not semi-literate on top of your dishonesty, you might recognise that as a sincere effort to respect your privacy despite how you have treated me.

And for someone who wrote "“i no longer work on dios or with SSF so im not concerned with any feedback or that site", you sure found your way here in a hurry as soon as I complained about your work publicly.

If you cared about your reputation, you should have stood by your "awesome masterpiece" work and accepted a return when I made the first (polite) request. You should hardly be surprised that I became antagonistic when you refused to do anything except the bare minimum of repairing the damage caused in shipping.

Back