Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously did not even care for this piece until I saw it in person. I think the paint details are awesome, that's why I wanted it.

70 pages for a repainted IM MkIII... Hot Toys knows how to make people pay for something they've allready got... Unbeliavable...

disgusted.gif

I own the mark II, III and this one, but this is my favorite. Even though it was not in the movie, it is a really stunning figure. I wish they would do a battle damaged mark III. I am still on the fence about getting the Mark I. It will probably happen though. :rolleyes:

ABC-express just shipped mine today, just as I am about to go away to an oil rig for two weeks, to make matters worse my Tumbler just arrived today too, man these two weeks will drag :D

In this package you can see the "silly thing" base. but why there are 2 different bases? why somebody get one of the normal base and the other a "silly thing" base?

Thanks! :)

The silly thing one has the silly thing base, the other is the comicon exclusive (or some other show/fare) that has a regular stand, no other difference but the printing on the stand, I'm not bothered as I won't use my stand.

Thanks guys!

Lol! Thats what happened when they've been in my collection for a while, they tend to take the back seat. :lol

I sometimes rotate them though. Occasionally:rotfl

Back