Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (silly thing version)

Maybe I missed it somewhere earlier in the thread, but does this come with any other accessories?

I guarantee you it comes with the exact same stuff as the standard Mark 3 just gunmetal color scheme.

taking+a+bow.jpg

I really don't see the appeal of this one.

What do u expect? Afterall he's Tony Stark :lol

If you had to ask, you'd never understand, batty :D

Well, I already have the Mark III, and the Mark II is on order, so I get the appeal of the figure itself. It's the gray version that doesn't do much for me. It reminds me of the Blackhole Stormtrooper... It's a cool looking variant, but not cool enough for me to get one. I'm not really saying anything bad about it.

I'm really surprised no one has posted these just yet. Perhaps these will change your mind, batty.

Gunmetal Grey Iron Man

900457_press10-001.jpg
900457_press09-001.jpg

900457_press07-001.jpg
900457_press08-001.jpg

Last edited:

I think he looks bad ass. I also think he is more primer than gunmetal.

It looks nice in those official pics, but I still don't understand it. Of all the designs, of all the colors...they pick that one. They should have called it "Nuclear Fallout colored Iron Man".

Well, here's waiting for in-hand pics to change my mind.

I wonder if something has changed on the paint finish from the sillything version to the SSC gun metal grey version? The sillything version has a more of a gloss and SSC's is more dull, pretty much flat finish. Or it could just be the way the figure is photographed. But based on the pictures I prefer the IM I see in sillything's photos.

3470433485_2059073f87_o.jpg

3470433683_5856aa2438_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

900457_press10-001.jpg
900457_press09-001.jpg

900457_press07-001.jpg
900457_press08-001.jpg

I'll pass. Not because it's bad just that I have no connection to it. Don't know enough about IM to know if it's based on something or not. The price also makes it a lot easier to pass on. Don't get me wrong I've bought many a thing solely on how it looked without knowing much about. I've got a sufficient amount of IM stuff, this won't make my collection incomplete.

I think the finish is the same and its the lighting.
The pic in the Silly thing version photo has a white background and it looks like a light is nearby, especially on the first pic looking at the pice from above, hence the shiny parts and you can see the lighter and shaded areas better, with more clarity.
The SS pic however has a darker background so it doesnt make those bits pop as much.

Thats just what it looks like to me anyway :dunno
x :peace

Back