Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Ebay can be brutal. There’s obviously “flippers” that try to cash in on people wanting to find older releases they missed out on. But I have had some success with genuine sellers that are way more reasonable.
I also have a list of figures that I’m trying to stick to so I can keep the collection streamlined. It contains a “wishlist” to hopefully take into account future releases. Mind you, HT and SS are pretty good at surprising me. I just hope I can round out my list before retail prices get too high for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The thing with eBay is to look for auctions or look at newly listed Hot Toys for people who badly price their listings. Auctions vary on the figure of course but a lot of the time they don't get up to retail.

Arrived today and thankfully no blue dots of any kind. As with many others, I have to say that in hand this figure is fantastic. So glad to have this one on display.

d5a3c95a3dbdafc43ff40396ab7937d6.jpg

I have question. Does anyone know where to get similar tubing like the e-web? Building a hoth diorama, but i need ripple tubing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

I have question. Does anyone know where to get similar tubing like the e-web? Building a hoth diorama, but i need ripple tubing.

You can also get heavy gauge solder(3-5mm), and wrap normal solder around it. It will be flexible, but will hold any shape you want it to.

Home depot has some perfect tubing in the plumbing section. You can get a toll of 20ft for $13.99

Back