Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting how we all see things differently; for me the HK photos suggest that it's the mouth and chin that are slightly off. The eyes look great up me.

I can agree with you, to some extent...

image.jpg

Taking no chances, I placed a preorder yesterday. The store I ordered from still has the first Leia on the shelf, but not taking the chance of a sell out.

Of course, HT could suddenly throw a SE into the ring- with a mynok. If so, I'm transferring my po to one of those.

This Leia figure... at BBTS.

The NRD is a deterrence, but I like my payment plan options with Sideshow. I honestly don't know how people can keep a mind of ease with a payment of $200+ randomly hitting their account. Knowing my luck, something unexpected will happen the same time that payment hit.

Sure looks like fabric boots in the Secret Base video.

HT did fabric boots on the Bespin Luke and that's many years ago, so not sure why they would change it for Leia today.

Though Sideshow insists on doing sculpted rubber-plastic Hoth boots, even on their new $270 Luke figure, so I guess who knows.

The NRD is a deterrence, but I like my payment plan options with Sideshow. I honestly don't know how people can keep a mind of ease with a payment of $200+ randomly hitting their account. Knowing my luck, something unexpected will happen the same time that payment hit.

I don't see the difference between that and $55 taken away 4 months in a row? It's going to my credit card anyway, not like it's coming straight out of my bank account. I feel like people who collect $200 figures shouldn't have a problem dropping $200 on release.

The eyes might be softened or have a much different look with overhead lights when there's some shadow on them. I'll definitely be getting this. Waiting on a code, hopefully with Yoda, to order.

Can't wait to see if this "sold out" ploy works for the retailers.

Yah exactly....sold out my ass.......

They now make as many as they can sell......2nd run will become the norm...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBTS are just a supplier though, they can easily order more from their distributor Sideshow to get more

Which fits a lot of her moments in ESB actually. Pretty much every look she gave Han, watching the blast doors close, being wary of mynocks, waiting for Lando to greet them, etc.
After watching the movie again, even in the scenes you mention, she usually had some sort of expression in her face; it wasn't just a blank stare. I completely forgot how large her eyes were in several scenes though, so that's a fair point. Still, I always imagine Leia in ESB with some look of disdain I her face, which I understand might not be the most commercially viable option.

Yah exactly....sold out my ass.......

They now make as many as they can sell......2nd run will become the norm...

Not so sure. More and more figures have been sold out around the time they are released. I think they got burned on the 2nd run of the still collecting dust ANH figures and way overproduced TFA figures. I have had dig around to find a couple new releases lately.

How many times are people going to keep bringing up that slave Leia BS? :slap The truth is out there (from Kathleen Kennedy herself) and I'm tired of linking to it.

Back