1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, Rzeznikk, McHaley and davejames!

I just got him last night and I have to say it's a little underwhelming. I didn’t have too much time to play around, just basically released him from his box and struggled to get the jetpack on him. But I didn’t like how ill-fitting the gauntlets and the belt stuff were. I had read the gauntlets were too big and I could see that. But I didn’t know the larger gauntlets would also slip around on the forearm which makes it all feel flimsy.

And that belt thing is a nightmare! I loosened the straps to the red sash to try and slide it down and was able to do that, but it tends to ride back up again. And the belt isn’t much better. That metal underwear of his seems to also be too big and makes the belt look like it’s floating around his mid section. There’s no way I’m taking the fat suit off of him since he already feels like he doesn’t fill out the suit as it is!

I’m sure I’ll like him better once I’ve futzed him to my liking. But that first impression was a little bit..I wouldn’t say disappointing, but maybe discouraging.

A few new pics.
dd46b79587f7062b078f7202962795c9.jpg

Wow [emoji108]

Did anyone else order the deluxe from BBTS? This will be my first order from them and I don't know how long of a wait I'm in for.

I spent a good chunk last night changing over the parts over to the Pre-production version. It looks great and I really like having that in the collection. Be careful with the deluxe weapon as I had both sides of the strap come off.

Ordered the regular this morning with my $75 gift card. I was saving the gift card for 2 Death Star troopers, but...

Now that I used the gift card, I expect the dst to preorder tomorrow, lol.

I spent a good chunk last night changing over the parts over to the Pre-production version. It looks great and I really like having that in the collection. Be careful with the deluxe weapon as I had both sides of the strap come off.

I’m most excited about the Pre Pro parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m most excited about the Pre Pro parts.

That is the only reason I got this figure. I am not like most people, I dont really care for Boba but I do love seeing concept art and some of the things that never made it into production for whatever reasons.

That is the only reason I got this figure. I am not like most people, I dont really care for Boba but I do love seeing concept art and some of the things that never made it into production for whatever reasons.

I am a big Boba Fett fan.
I already have the Sideshow Ver 2 so because you can put all the parts on that one and make separate Pre Pro and ESB Fetts was the only way I could justify it.

I have the 1/4 scale RoTJ, SS Proto and Jango Fett.
Passed on the Animated version.

20180901_130353_zpstpzwcx7i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Had some free time this weekend - adjusted my shelves to display Fett in his rightful place with all the 1/6 hunters.

Wasn’t expecting much but was pleasantly surprised how much better this one was than the ROTJ version. The tailoring, details, execution & articulation on this one makes it easily the best Fett available in my book. A080E15F-8FA2-401F-862B-1413A553A686.jpeg

My Deluxe will be here Friday! Stoked to put Boba with the rest of the Bounty hunter goons.

Back