1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx! Did not unscrew or undress, only pulled his neck joint out and swapped in a new shorter one., I actually hd to use pliers...I wrapped the ball joint in paper towel and pulled, no scaring or damage to the ball joint all good:)

Awesome, thanks a lot, that info is much appreciated!

For those who are going to use the SS fett for the PRO 1 gear....there a few small modifications needed to make so that everything fits.

The stock neck joint is a little long so needs swapping out for a shorter standard TT version.

View attachment 422118

I swapped the neck on my SS V2 Fett so he could wear the HT ESB helmet, but I'm wondering if the neck peg isn't all the way down on the ball in the neck hole in the chest. I can't seem to force it till it "pops" onto it, and I'm wondering if the larger hole in the neck itself is simply enveloping the smaller ball without any force. The collar keeps the head from moving around or falling out, but the neck seems a tad too long still.

Is it all the way in, or should I keep trying to force it down?

Deluxe just arrived!
I’m like a kid at Christmas. The last HT figure I got was ANH Vader (1st version), so it’s become a pretty big deal when a new figure arrives. Years of saving up reward points made this a possibility. Pics later.

A couple of really quick pics before dismantle Fett. A really beautiful figure, despite the head scratching errors throughout. I’m not going to go into any of them...it’s more than a nice enough figure to enjoy as is. And...it does look better in hand...speaking of...as much as I dislike the stock hands, they (also) aren’t as annoying is person. This is posed, right out of the box.
9f9477112805daf16de02bebb08d2907.jpg
7bc179ee60c856b17f587d32f0130545.jpg

A couple of really quick pics before dismantle Fett. A really beautiful figure, despite the head scratching errors throughout. I’m not going to go into any of them...it’s more than a nice enough figure to enjoy as is. And...it does look better in hand...speaking of...as much as I dislike the stock hands, they (also) aren’t as annoying is person. This is posed, right out of the box.
9f9477112805daf16de02bebb08d2907.jpg
7bc179ee60c856b17f587d32f0130545.jpg

Nice! Still loving your custom on the right:)

I got mine today. I own the Marmit and the SS, and this guy kicks the **** out of both of them.

The helmet "flare" is perfect, but most normal photo lens' add just enough distortion that it's really hard to get across in pictures.

DSC_2143.jpg

Quick pic of Mr Fett. Haven't had any real time to futz but this will have to do for now. Stupid girlfriend wants to go have dinner. And I want to stay home and play with my dolly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a7a87d2d6527220e1073aa47fc975444.jpg

My cat tried to attack.
34cc5251aec2d850ad1b7688795757c0.jpg

I signed early to have my package released so they would leave on the door step but the UPS driver confused my wife’s package that needed a signature with mine that was already signed for and didn’t leave it. Now I have to wait another day for it to be delivered or pick it up.

For those who are going to use the SS fett for the PRO 1 gear....there a few small modifications needed to make so that everything fits.

The stock neck joint is a little long so needs swapping out for a shorter standard TT version.

View attachment 422118

I swapped the neck on my SS V2 Fett so he could wear the HT ESB helmet, but I'm wondering if the neck peg isn't all the way down on the ball in the neck hole in the chest. I can't seem to force it till it "pops" onto it, and I'm wondering if the larger hole in the neck itself is simply enveloping the smaller ball without any force. The collar keeps the head from moving around or falling out, but the neck seems a tad too long still.

Is it all the way in, or should I keep trying to force it down?

That moment when you’re sat having a brew on a campsite 100 miles from your house and you get a text from DHL to say they’re going to deliver a day early. Bugger. Change date back to tomorrow...

I can say you are not a big fan of dusting [emoji38]
Haha, yeah, dusting is a pain. He's not in his final location, so I figured I'd wipe out the Detolf once I decided where he was going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back