1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more FEtt pics...stock Sideshow ESB v2 with Hot Toys ESB helmet.View attachment 422825View attachment 422826 I forgot to mention...I did replace the stock ESB SS Fett neck joint with a shorter SS joint so the helmet sits at the proper height. The stock SS joint is too long.

Great shots! While most things are much better on the HT figure, the smaller gauntlets on the SSC v2 really make a huge difference to my eyes. Im pretty happy with the way that combo looks.

Did you have to unscrew the armor from the SSC and undress him to swap the neck joint? I just got a smaller neck joint in the mail and am about to do the same swap.

Got my shipping notice for the 23rd. Can't wait to put the deluxe prepro together. I absolutely love the regular version.
IMG_2349-01-01.jpg

Had my confirmation from DHL that my Deluxe is getting delivered on Friday... which would be well timed as it’s my birthday. Lovely stuff.

Not to speak for Wor but perhaps was thinking you’d buy the stock HT deluxe (whole figure) and therefore have the extra pre-prod helmet for the SS.

Just debating whether I want to spend that money. But in effect I not only upgrade but get a second Boba Fett out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots! While most things are much better on the HT figure, the smaller gauntlets on the SSC v2 really make a huge difference to my eyes. Im pretty happy with the way that combo looks.

Did you have to unscrew the armor from the SSC and undress him to swap the neck joint? I just got a smaller neck joint in the mail and am about to do the same swap.

Thx! Did not unscrew or undress, only pulled his neck joint out and swapped in a new shorter one., I actually hd to use pliers...I wrapped the ball joint in paper towel and pulled, no scaring or damage to the ball joint all good:)

Thx! Did not unscrew or undress, only pulled his neck joint out and swapped in a new shorter one., I actually hd to use pliers...I wrapped the ball joint in paper towel and pulled, no scaring or damage to the ball joint all good:)

I feel like I’m reading, “Fifty Shades Of Fett.”

Back