1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😉 I work 3rd, so by the time I'm replying to people, it's almost the end of their day. So always late to the party with replies. Anyways, glad you got imgur working.

Lol no worries. I appreciate the help nonetheless!

As with no notification with regards to payment from SSC I’ve now had a text from DHL to let me know I’ll be owing them some duty and that my parcel is on it’s way to the U.K. from HK. Still nothing from SSC though. I can’t recall if they normally ship direct from HK for ROW orders rather than going into the US first? Do they have a dispatch hub there or do they arrange for them to be shipped straight from HT?

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I did order the Deluxe Hot Toys ESB, not here yet, but about 2 weeks ago I scored one of the new Helmets on Ebay. Here is a pic of the HT ESB Helmet on my SS v2 Fett...he is completely stock except for the new helmet...I haven't even really futzed around with him...I think it actually looks pretty good, thoughts?View attachment 422636

Could you take more pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a shipping soon notification from Sideshow. Thinking about cancelling. Already have the ROTJ figure and I'm pretty happy with it.

Just got Boba this afternoon and really impressed with it! I do think he feels a bit fragile compared to other Hot Toys I own but outside of that I think its an almost flawless version of the ESB Boba!! I did just upload my video review if anyone wants a closer look at him!!!

I ordered deluxe Fett on Friday and just got an "Item shipping soon" email. Shipping on Thursday. I guess they either had enough in their first shipment to fulfill all the pre-orders, or the second batch has arrived or is arriving this week.

Could you take more pics

Here are some more FEtt pics...stock Sideshow ESB v2 with Hot Toys ESB helmet. FettYard2.jpgFettYard1.jpg I forgot to mention...I did replace the stock ESB SS Fett neck joint with a shorter SS joint so the helmet sits at the proper height. The stock SS joint is too long.

BTW I received an email from Sideshow stating my order should arrive at Sideshow around Aug 22nd, then they will ship it off to me, so I should have it by September:)

I ordered deluxe Fett on Friday and just got an "Item shipping soon" email. Shipping on Thursday.

From Sideshow?

BTW I received an email from Sideshow stating my order should arrive at Sideshow around Aug 22nd, then they will ship it off to me, so I should have it by September:)

The regular or the deluxe?

Here are some more FEtt pics...stock Sideshow ESB v2 with Hot Toys ESB helmet.View attachment 422825View attachment 422826 I forgot to mention...I did replace the stock ESB SS Fett neck joint with a shorter SS joint so the helmet sits at the proper height. The stock SS joint is too long.

Nice!
All I really want is to upgrade the helmet. It looks amazing.

I must have misunderstood -- thought you wanted to upgrade your SS Fett helmet, not your HT Fett.

No I want to upgrade my SS.

Just wondering why you mentioned the Proto helmet vs the regular. I'll try and find one on EBay at some point.

No I want to upgrade my SS.

Just wondering why you mentioned the Proto helmet vs the regular. I'll try and find one on EBay at some point.

Not to speak for Wor but perhaps was thinking you’d buy the stock HT deluxe (whole figure) and therefore have the extra pre-prod helmet for the SS.

Back