1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's strange, considering on the Sideshow page it says they're magnetic:

One (1) jetpack with weathering effect (equipped with magnetic feature)

One (1) jetpack (equipped with magnetic feature)

I ended up selling off my Snowtroopers, but I think they had both: clips and a magnet. Can't remember now.

Repose of my Fett. Love this figure.

681c5fef38bf470e8253644484a1251f.jpg

6898401a27f0a285d817d16b2e3cb6cf.jpg

It?s super easy to instal your own magnets. Just get a pack of the flat circular Neodymium magnets, and glue one to the inside of the armor where it?s unseen, then crack open the backpack/jetpack and install the second magnet in there. Reassemble the back, and viola, you have a strong magnetic backpack/jetpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s super easy to instal your own magnets. Just get a pack of the flat circular Neodymium magnets, and glue one to the inside of the armor where it?s unseen, then crack open the backpack/jetpack and install the second magnet in there. Reassemble the back, and viola, you have a strong magnetic backpack/jetpack.

if the flat magnet's magnetic field is strong enough, you will not need to glue it under the back armor. The magnet will just be held in place by the magnetic field
Stacking more magnets together will make the magnetic field stronger and maybe not need to open the jetpack to install a second magnet

But the jetpack will get damaged if one tries to open it. I dont think there is a clean way of opening the jetpack

Would like to see someone with and eye for detail compare the first release with this one. I know in Justin?s video, the new ones green on the helmet looks a tad darker. I noticed belt on new one looks lighter.

Hi all, I want to replace the gauntlet flame thrower cable with a piece of braided wire (?)...Anyone know the best place to get braided wire or cable in that size?

Thanks,

Matt

Would like to see someone with and eye for detail compare the first release with this one. I know in Justin?s video, the new ones green on the helmet looks a tad darker. I noticed belt on new one looks lighter.
Felt that too watching some of the unboxing videos. Most of the green looks darker than the original release, would like a side by side comparison.

Does anyone know where you can get the flame trower effect?

This just came in today. Love the helmet proportions on this release, although ROTJ version had better weathering (IMO) I much prefer the flared helmet of ESB. Also, the green gauntlets complete the overall look for me. IG-11 from Mando will look great beside this guy.

www.instagram.com/series209

1AF52550-1C37-4ABE-9C83-356AF2EC30D0.jpg

Definately is a great set. And if you have an old Sideshow version, boom you have two distinctive looking Fetts. And honestly the SSC gauntlets work better, are smaller than the HT.
5447a614507770d0ecd262240be75800.jpg

6e6fae92bbd491578ab972605173b3f5.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone is upgrading the hose for the flamethrower...trying to decide where to find braided wire or cable that would work..

Back