1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A question for anyone with the SS Deluxe Boba and the Hot Toys - does the HT helmet fit in the SS neck peg? The only thing that may tip me over to ordering this guy would be if I could use the SS body for the alternate armour. Otherwise, looking at my SS on the shelf....I'm still pretty happy with it.

A question for anyone with the SS Deluxe Boba and the Hot Toys - does the HT helmet fit in the SS neck peg? The only thing that may tip me over to ordering this guy would be if I could use the SS body for the alternate armour. Otherwise, looking at my SS on the shelf....I'm still pretty happy with it.

Yes, it does.

9fJ90ZV.jpg

That's a hybrid Sideshow 1.0/2.0 with HT pre-production parts on the far left.

Ok cool this is a good move. Use the SS body to have 2 Bobas and maybe use some of the additional stuff for customs.

Hmmm it's amazing how easy I can justify this to myself [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jet pack is the problematical part. The HT pre-production connectors don't line up with Sideshow's, so I ended up having to strap it on using wired sandwich ties. It's not ideal.

A couple of small flat plate magnets would do the job too. One under his jacket can be hidden.

I already own this but I may do what I am going to do with my ESB Vader and just buy the 40th anniversary boxes and put them in those.

Is this 30th ESB Boba exclusive to Sideshow? It doesn’t state so on the SS product page. I was going to place an order elsewhere like BBTS or AE since SS shipping is high but these other places don’t have it up.

Is this 30th ESB Boba exclusive to Sideshow? It doesn?t state so on the SS product page. I was going to place an order elsewhere like BBTS or AE since SS shipping is high but these other places don?t have it up.

No it's up at ToyBuyingAgent.

For those who use ToysBuyingAgent regularly -- is it worth the savings to wait for the second batch release? I don't really know how long I'd realistically expect to be waiting after everybody else gets their figures, but the price there is compelling. Is it usually a fairly long stretch?

For those who use ToysBuyingAgent regularly -- is it worth the savings to wait for the second batch release? I don't really know how long I'd realistically expect to be waiting after everybody else gets their figures, but the price there is compelling. Is it usually a fairly long stretch?

You?ll probably still get it earlier than you would from Sideshow.

Back