Hot Toys 1/6 BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY please ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a problem asking the right people to make what you want? :dunno

No, certainly don't
But since Sideshow is the official US distributor for HT, I'm sure SS do communicate with HT.

Otherwise why would there be a request thread here to ask HT to finish their watchmen line for instance.

I'm pretty damn sure if HT has their own forum, I'd rather post a request there, but unfortunately they don't.

And another reason I post something here is to see how many people would want HT to do a line based off arkham city.

So I certainly don't have problem asking the right people, knowing that i did send HT a request email too.

Batman is a major money maker for any companies in existent.

Batman is the greatest creation in the history of mankind.

Batman is even voted as the number 1 best comic book character.

Give me anything Batman product, I will get it

Now get on it HT !!!!!!

By who? The most recent poll was done by IGN and number 1 was Superman. I do agree with you though.

No, certainly don't
But since Sideshow is the official US distributor for HT, I'm sure SS do communicate with HT.

Otherwise why would there be a request thread here to ask HT to finish their watchmen line for instance.

I'm pretty damn sure if HT has their own forum, I'd rather post a request there, but unfortunately they don't.

And another reason I post something here is to see how many people would want HT to do a line based off arkham city.

So I certainly don't have problem asking the right people, knowing that i did send HT a request email too.

Closest to that is their Facebook page I guess. You could try there too...

I bet its in the works, just wait for Arkham City

I wouldn't bank on it. With the overwhelming amount of licensed products they have to put out already, and publicly admitting others are put on hold until they can get current stuff out, I doubt Arkham City will see anything. Especially with TDKR on the horizon.

I wouldn't bank on it. With the overwhelming amount of licensed products they have to put out already, and publicly admitting others are put on hold until they can get current stuff out, I doubt Arkham City will see anything. Especially with TDKR on the horizon.
:exactly:Nail on the coffin!:wink1:

I agree with you :yess:but still hope that they would make something. I feel that the suit that batman has in the game is pretty awesome.

I agree with you :yess:but still hope that they would make something. I feel that the suit that batman has in the game is pretty awesome.

With Comedian now leaking, I really don't want them doing anything they'd be putting rubber on, until they can get their ____ together and fix the issues. :(

HT needs this license. With all of the characters from AA and AC to choose from, this is pretty much money in the bank.

Man you guys just got the Batman Begins TF ex which ships in October, a Joker 2.0 announcement & a Joker PF announcement...are you not entertained?!

I'm excited for the upcoming Bat-merch, but the Arkhamverse is a different thing. Also, I don't think the point is "Dammit HT put EVERY Arkham character out asap," but rather "please try to attain the license for the Arkham games; they would bring in Batman fans, as well as video game fans, and even comic fans with their classic renditions of Batman and the characters surrounding him. It would be good for the fans and therefore, good for you."

Back