Hot toys 1/6 Appleseed: Ex Machina Tereus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
For you appleseed fans. Thanks to ZIPCOOLO at the osw forums for the update

20084264183346640.jpg

20084264185669490.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hes a Bio ...thing, well hes a synthetic human.. built using briarieus genes. Thats why he looks and sounds like briareus( before briareus turned tinman). hes deunans new partner for a while replacing briareus while he recovers.

What does this guy do in the story?

He's formed from Briareos DNA, made flesh and bone!
Must have!
When?
Where?
I have the other two!
This is just tooo freakin cool, and so unexpected. I thought/hoped we'd get another Deunan next in one of her Prada outfits, but this has made me mondo happy.

Anyone have deunan and briareos, I'll trade you a loose HT hicks.

I suppose it seemed natural to continue the line considering how quickly the first two figures sold out...especially Deunan (sp?).

Looks awesome!!!!

Really great indeed. Now need to save $$$ for this. Have both HT Deunan and Briareos and also Takara Deunan and this would make a nice addition to the collection.

Really great indeed. Now need to save $$$ for this. Have both HT Deunan and Briareos and also Takara Deunan and this would make a nice addition to the collection.

not to start a pissing match, but which version of Briareos do you like more?? i've been wanting to get these guys since they came out and now that i have the extra cash i'm debating which one to get.

Hot damn gitty! Didn't realize they'd continue the series. This one looks good.

not to start a pissing match, but which version of Briareos do you like more?? i've been wanting to get these guys since they came out and now that i have the extra cash i'm debating which one to get.

What do you mean? There was only one Briareos made by Hot Toys. Deunan was the figure made by both Hot Toys and Takara. If you mean Deunan I think the HT one is the choice, but I do like the Takara as well.

For you appleseed fans. Thanks to ZIPCOOLO at the osw forums for the update

20084264183346640.jpg

20084264185669490.jpg

Cheers!

This Briareos, I mean Tereus looks great.
Just one thing, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Briareos and Tereus the same height? I just watched Appleseed on Thursday and when the two of them were sparing it looked like they were the same height and almost the same size.
I thought it was cool since you see Briareos in his cyborg form and it's like he is a hulk but then you see his human form and find that he was always this larger than life soldier.
Just an observation.

Very excited that Hot Toys is continuing the line. I don't even have the first two figures yet, awaiting their arrival this week, but I am ready for the third. And very happy it is Tereus!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :horror

Back