Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement helmet. Rangefinder stalk straight as an arrow.

Also slice off most of the biceps and a good chunk of the hamstrings and quadriceps. He's still not skinny enough, but it's coming together...

080.jpg

Popcultcha just got their stock so I should have this guy next week. Glad I got my price locked in a while back. Current price is nearly $160 more than I paid for it now :thud:

Saw this in person and he does look really good. I will pass him up due to his upper visor should be more narrow. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong as there's a few different versions out there.

Bought mine today, pretty nice but hard to move arms to find nice poses :(
I got lucky because there is no flaws on mine, the range finder is dead straight!

I have to say though that I was surprised that the stand feels a bit cheap and light (and to some extent the figure itself) compared to what I was expecting. The only figure I have so far is a HT Sandtrooper which looks fantastic IMO. Not sure I like 1/4 that much in the end, will see tomorrow after having spent some time to get nice badass poses :)

P1050631.jpg

Im on the fence with this and am hoping that Hot Toys does a Repaint/ Remold for Jango Fett.... theyre doing it with the Iron Man 42/ 43 so I believe it could happen.

Hi all,
Just joined the forum today. I got this Fett in November and love it! It's certainly an impressive piece.
I wound up doing a repaint on it, as I felt the stock paint app didn't quite represent ROTJ. Here's a quick
shot of the helmet.

Not sure if it would be appropriate to throw a bunch of pics in here so I'll just stick to that one.

I'm a big Star Wars collector so I'll be spending some time looking around in all the SW threads.
If there are any prop fans here, I'm also Superjedi on the RPF, TDH, Propsummit, as well as a
few other forums. :)

Hi all,
Just joined the forum today. I got this Fett in November and love it! It's certainly an impressive piece.
I wound up doing a repaint on it, as I felt the stock paint app didn't quite represent ROTJ. Here's a quick
shot of the helmet.

Not sure if it would be appropriate to throw a bunch of pics in here so I'll just stick to that one.

I'm a big Star Wars collector so I'll be spending some time looking around in all the SW threads.
If there are any prop fans here, I'm also Superjedi on the RPF, TDH, Propsummit, as well as a

Go away. We don't serve your kind here.

Hi all,
shot of the helmet.

I'll bite, show us whatcha got! I gotta see this.

Back