Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him for Christmas. Well, had him on preorder and waited till Christmas to open him. Made for a great Christmas! Sorry my camera sucks. or I suck at taking pictures. Enjoy!

boba.jpg

boba1.jpg

boba2.jpg

boba4.jpg

boba5.jpg

boba6.jpg

Pretty sweet figure, alright. I removed the fat suit and whittled down the bicep rubber to improve articulation.

qtr boba fett.jpg

you guys know if sideshow will pack out this figure meaning double box for more protection?

Does everybody have an adjustable stand that is too long? I can only get straight leg poses.

So I just broke off the little metal switch on his left gauntlet while posing him. Hopefully I'll be able to find it and glue it back on but if I can't, do you guys have any recommendations on how to make one of my own?

So I just broke off the little metal switch on his left gauntlet while posing him. Hopefully I'll be able to find it and glue it back on but if I can't, do you guys have any recommendations on how to make one of my own?

I did too trying to get him to hold a gun, he is far too stiff to have extremely delicate pieces of brittle plastic near the hands. Bad choice of materials by HT.
I glued mine back on thankfully.

I did too trying to get him to hold a gun, he is far too stiff to have extremely delicate pieces of brittle plastic near the hands. Bad choice of materials by HT.
I glued mine back on thankfully.

I found it! Gonna super glue it back on.

Was it worth the pose?

20160114_210345.jpg

Nice. I'm secretly hoping the missing Vader of late is to rework as an ESB version. Of course my wallet isn't. The Vader and Stormtrooper QS is probably going to be closer to the 1k mark in Australia the way things are going with the price rises vs dollar drops.

Nice. I'm secretly hoping the missing Vader of late is to rework as an ESB version. Of course my wallet isn't. The Vader and Stormtrooper QS is probably going to be closer to the 1k mark in Australia the way things are going with the price rises vs dollar drops.

Yikes... sorry to hear that huge price tag.. I really dig the HT 1/4 scale.. I have TDK Batman as well and really love it! I'm sure Vader will resurface at SDCC and ready with lights and all.. I have no worries about him being cancelled..:) I'm hoping to get the 1/4 Iron Man too. I had the 1/4 Endoskeleton but sold him.. wasn't blow away by him.

Nice pic attom! Omg, my Fett should ship next tuesday. I am going crazy. :lol

Thanks guys, The funny thing is my older brother came over the house a few weeks ago and flipped over the Fett.. He's not a collector.. he's around 52 and saw this figure and went nuts over it. So much so that for his b-day a week later I found an EX unopened Fett a fellow freak was selling here and had to buy it for him. Guess what, HE'S HOOKED now... He's PO HT 1/4 Iron Man and he's waiting for more SW and HT 1/4 figures in the future...:)

Back