Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I am only in 1/6 scale, would you say that the 1/4 brings a lot of benefit?

If you want a nice centerpiece to your 1/6 collection, 1/4 is great. I like the idea of having a 1/6 focused collection but have one or two quarter scale's in the mix.

This Fett is a showstopper. It's a considerable difference in size.

Hi guys!

Anyone that have it and collect Star Wars premium formats could make a photo side by side? I'm interested to see it next to the SS droids.

I'm one of the lucky guys who got this for Xmas and oh boy, this Boba is king!
Surely a show stopper...so I placed (temporarily) in the middle of my display.
Really outstanding piece!
30d9858b6a55e23c902486783e6d5521.jpg

b73487577ea555e3e7ceaedf63471c7d.jpg

Hi guys!

Anyone that have it and collect Star Wars premium formats could make a photo side by side? I'm interested to see it next to the SS droids.

I've been wondering the same question; how does the Sideshow Boba from years ago stack up to the newer Hot Toys version. Well, at least costume-wise.

Steal away! Just carefully move them into position.

yeah, this is my first 1/4 figure, and while the 1/6 characters are a breeze to pose. having to turn rotate the wrist/arms and THEN move them up or down is becoming a real pain.

Mine arrived 31st of december. Very happy with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used some reward points to take 10% off from popcultcha and saved around $200AUD than if I had bought through sideshow given the high shipping cost to Australia. Not due until February but I can wait. I'll pass on the 1/6 scale since they are both RotJ but if Hot toys does an ESB Boba Fett I may get that. I can live without the EX weapon as it's not really screen accurate anyway. I prefer this to the Sideshow PF as it has a lot more options.

Back