Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a hard time deciding here. Getting 1/6 Fett without a doubt. Do i get 1/4 too? My whole collection is 1/6 so he will look out of place but on the other hand he's Boba F'ing Fett!

If you can get both. I have the 1/4 Batman and while my collection is primarily 1/6, the 1/4 is a centerpiece.

If you can get both. I have the 1/4 Batman and while my collection is primarily 1/6, the 1/4 is a centerpiece.

Yep, you can either just display 1/4 Fett away from the smaller figures or even have him right in their midst as a "centerpiece" figure. He'll look great with either setup.

Hot-Toys-Toy-Soul-2014-Star-Wars.jpg

Noooooo! Hate when that happens. Glad it's starting to show up on doorsteps. Hopefully tomorrow we will start seeing some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you tomorrow but the last figure I got was well packed. I order it on the 20th and it technically arrived today if I was home. Can't beat that. Five day turnaround from China to the middle of the US. And shipping was free to boot.

Back