Hot Toys 1:1 Batman "Original" Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey7

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Is this figure really rare? I have one M.I.B. that I was thinking of selling, but since I don't collect Hot Toys stuff I don't know if it would be better to hold on to it longer. Anyone more knowlegable got an opinion?

Last edited:
Is this figure really rare? I have one M.I.B. that I wa thinking of selling, but since I don't collect Hot Toys stuff I don't know if it would be better to hold on to it longer. Anyone more knowlegable got an opinion?

It's hard to find now, yes. I'm assuming you're talking about the Dark Knight Original Costume version. It fetches a decent amount nowadays as it's pretty sought after, and I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble selling it, though that all depends on what you'd be asking for it.

It's hard to find now, yes. I'm assuming you're talking about the Dark Knight Original Costume version. It fetches a decent amount nowadays as it's pretty sought after, and I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble selling it, though that all depends on what you'd be asking for it.

Yea for like $175. I'm ready to take if off your hands when you PM me your paypal address. Thanks. :lol:lol

Is this figure really rare? I have one M.I.B. that I wa thinking of selling, but since I don't collect Hot Toys stuff I don't know if it would be better to hold on to it longer. Anyone more knowlegable got an opinion?

Put it up on the bay, start with a 0.99 auction and see for yourself.

I just received mine yesterday. I purchased it off ebay about 2 weeks ago for $312.50. I fell into the trap of really wanting this figure and was bidding faster than I was thinking lol! I was a bit nervous b/c it was "previously displayed for a brief time." Well, it arrived safely and better than expected (still had that new HT smell). Still, I wish I could have gotten him a bit cheaper but it seems every MISB version has a BIN starting at $499. Wish I hadn't discovered this awesome line late :(

Long story short, you shouldn't have any problem selling it if you choose to go that route.

Consider yourself lucky MichRN those OC usually go higher than that. You got it for cheap.

batman-hot-toys.jpg

It is rare. I still got mine MIB. Been toying with the idea of selling it for a while, but can't seem to do it.

I did think it was odd that someone would keep a 1:1 Batman mint in box and not find SOME way to display it!

If I had a 1:1 Batman I'd open it up and put it on the roof of my house just to remind people he's out there.

Can you imagine how awesome of a job Hot Toys could do if they moved on to 1:1 scale pieces?

Back