Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wrist pegs are never hidden as well on the knock offs...but it is a good option for those that missed out and have no interest in resale.

I got this and the Scarecrow knock off to enhance my HT Batman and Joker display. They seem serviceable enough and for a fraction of scalper prices. Hell, I have owned well over 100 Hot Toys figures and their craftsmanship is excellent but they also have their issues (rubber bodies, paint flaking/fading, broken PERS, etc...) so I feel it's a great option to get figures I missed on initial release (which are long sold out) that are near quality.

I've seen a lot of people in the past mistakenly pose the hands as if gripping the coat or the straps of the vest, whereas he actually thumbs the inside of his vest on the sides. That may help. :duff

Just got him out today to pose. This helps a lot. Thanks.

027579f0a06b5e21f1ab53cc401bcb5c_zpsaeey8dgq.jpg

Anyone interested on a custom headsculpt like this one from imaresqd1?

bane_1_6__teaser_by_imaresqd1-d5guk8u.jpg

I don't really like HT sculpt and would be great if we get a better hs

I personally like Inigou. His work is amazing. Not sure if he would take it on though. Not a bug fan of Rocco

I personally like Inigou. His work is amazing. Not sure if he would take it on though. Not a bug fan of Rocco

Inigou work is amazing, I loved his De Niro! JNIX work is pretty good too
And we need a painter too.. Maybe JD Kim?

Ugh, Cap'n love that figure, love this character. Just picked up the HT version yesterday. Long in the hunting.

Inigo does A+ work. Would be on board for his version.

So Inigou + JD Kim would be the best options, right?
Can anyone contact them to know if they're open to a Bane project?

And I was thinking... Do you guys think we could convince him to make arms in this pose too? It doesn't have to be articulated, I just want the boss pose without coat.. I don't know if it's viable

bane-dark-knight-rises-tom-hardy.jpg

Inigou can't take the project, he's working exclusively for a company..
Do you guys have another sculptor in mind? I send a message to Vimal, but don't have answer yet

Aww that sucks. Vimal is another good choice. I know JD Kim is backed up with commissions right now but by the time we lock down and get started on the sculpt he'll probably be open by then.

Back