Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't seem to achieve a proper 'boss pose' using stock hands. Will try playing around with it again later.

I've seen a lot of people in the past mistakenly pose the hands as if gripping the coat or the straps of the vest, whereas he actually thumbs the inside of his vest on the sides. That may help. :duff

1a603937647d561f89dbfc09997d911a_zpsafku51sk.jpg

11b23b9ffc2986b5f43d5f3a502c7ee6_zpsvexm3amw.jpg

Is this the knock off set that's going around or did you swap out the body?

There's a "quote" system implemented in these forums. Please use them to prevent any misunderstandings.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's a "quote" system implemented in these forums. Please use them to prevent any misunderstandings.

Yup been here for long time. Again it was just a general comment. Not pointing fingers at specific people.

btw who were you quoting?

Yup been here for long time. Again it was just a general comment. Not pointing fingers at specific people.

btw who were you quoting?
No one in particular. I wanted to point that out so there is less hostility (prevent any) in the boards.

Based in those pics and the price, I ordered one. With no guilt because Hot Toys sold out theor run and there is no more money to be made from this figure, except from scalpers charging $600 on ebay. I'll take the recaster over the scalper anyday, at least they tried to do some work.

Last edited:
I tried kghobby's site and it looks like you can't preorder it anymore, so is this the same set that's currently up on onesixthkit?

I'm just sitting here waiting for a KO dutch schaefer figure. I'm still hoping against hope for a TTM20 KO body at some point. After this ganghood body I secretly hope they are creeping towards it

Back