Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I haven't taken any yet. I just finished them up Sunday morning. Im dyeing the pants now. I was going to wait till they were done but I'd I get a chance to take some pics before then I will.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:panic::panic::panic:

I haven't taken any yet. I just finished them up Sunday morning. Im dyeing the pants now. I was going to wait till they were done but I'd I get a chance to take some pics before then I will.

Great Fiend, glad that you got your DID pants, I'm still waiting for mine, they should be here this week, what kind of dye or paint are you using?

does anyone have any advice to fox a joint problem. The left arm socket seems to be out of place or socket and I have tried to fix it but no luck. Should i pulll the entire arm off and put it back on to see if that helps??

does anyone have any advice to fox a joint problem. The left arm socket seems to be out of place or socket and I have tried to fix it but no luck. Should i pulll the entire arm off and put it back on to see if that helps??

The "rotate the arm backwards once trick" doesn't work for you?

Tried it. Now that the socket is in place, I have one arm that is significantly longer then the left. Not sure if there is a problem with the true type body

Tried it. Now that the socket is in place, I have one arm that is significantly longer then the left. Not sure if there is a problem with the true type body

Sounds kinda jacked.

Hmphhh...

banedid1a.jpg

banedid2a.jpg

Finally Bane pants arrived, immediately took those horrid hot toys pants off. I will leave him like that until the dye arrives then I will take the knee pads from the hot toys pants and put them on on the new pants :yess:
after that I think I found some boots that can be customized to look more accurate than the Korea boots that everybody is using, and then that's it for Bane and on to Selina (Bane looks cool in camo also,mmmm maybe I need to get another set of pants :panic:)

If you need knee pads, I sell them in my Bane pants thread buddy. Just in case you didn't want to alter the ht ones

I had the same problem when I opened mine last month. TheProcrastinator also had that problem. Neither one of us have figured out a fix. I'm waiting on my comic shop to hear a way to resolve it with Sideshow.
Turning the arm didn't work for me, the left arm is somehow popped out of place. :dunno

banedid1a.jpg

banedid2a.jpg

Finally Bane pants arrived, immediately took those horrid hot toys pants off. I will leave him like that until the dye arrives then I will take the knee pads from the hot toys pants and put them on on the new pants :yess:
after that I think I found some boots that can be customized to look more accurate than the Korea boots that everybody is using, and then that's it for Bane and on to Selina (Bane looks cool in camo also,mmmm maybe I need to get another set of pants :panic:)

Which pants are these? Wouldn't mind getting a pair to customize. They look like the perfect fit...not too baggy.

Which pants are these? Wouldn't mind getting a pair to customize. They look like the perfect fit...not too baggy.

They fit good on Bane but that's because I changed the Bane body for a kaustik plastik one, they are the DID pants indeed.

Dude, those DiD really are hard to dye. ****.

I was going to get the dye you put a link for :thud:, back to alternate plan then.

If you need knee pads, I sell them in my Bane pants thread buddy. Just in case you didn't want to alter the ht ones
Thanks Bro, but already took them off and the belt also, I wanted to use the rest of the hot toys Bane pants for toilet paper, but there not good even for that, to small :rotfl

I forgot i can put all quotes on a single post :slap

Last edited:
Back