Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I'm liking the look of the Trialmaster Jacket in all the pics you guys are posting. Makes me think of getting one once I get a Bane. The fact that he's wearing it on the box art is even further evidence that Hot Toys REALLY should have included such an option. For $200 and no accessories, there's no excuse.

Starting a new job on Monday. Once I get the address of the mail room there, I'm going to pull the trigger on this one (maybe even 2?).

hey you uk peolple expecting your bane from model zone any time soon i just got off the phone to them and they tell me their due date is now 1st may think ill get mine from e bay! and cancel modelzone!

hey you uk peolple expecting your bane from model zone any time soon i just got off the phone to them and they tell me their due date is now 1st may think ill get mine from e bay! and cancel modelzone!

Well, Bane was due after Joker so with Joker being delayed, it only makes sense that Bane has been too.

Got Hot Toys Bane yesterday finally. He's pretty awesome. The only issue I have with mine are the knee joints. They are super loose. I decided to take them apart to try and tighten them up a little somehow.

BCDC2960-202D-480D-87FE-CCF683479013-328-00000019BCDE41AF.jpg

It took a little while to get them apart but I am hoping with some future floor polish I can tighten them up enough so that I don't have to be worried about him toppling over.

I also ordered an extra pair of wrist pegs so that I don't have to fight with all of his hands to get them out.

I'm liking the look of the Trialmaster Jacket in all the pics you guys are posting. Makes me think of getting one once I get a Bane. The fact that he's wearing it on the box art is even further evidence that Hot Toys REALLY should have included such an option. For $200 and no accessories, there's no excuse.

Starting a new job on Monday. Once I get the address of the mail room there, I'm going to pull the trigger on this one (maybe even 2?).

Yeah, I thought I would be fine with the jacket it comes with, but I have to say Trialmaster jacket looks almost perfect on him. I wish I could just buy the jacket only as I have no needs for other accesories "iamlegend" set come with.

They said 31th march to me earlier today, but 1st of may sounds more likely

Yeah, I thought I would be fine with the jacket it comes with, but I have to say Trialmaster jacket looks almost perfect on him. I wish I could just buy the jacket only as I have no needs for other accesories "iamlegend" set come with.

keep an eye out on black ops toys. I was able to pick up just the jacket for $40 shipped last week.

I love coming to this thread and looking at all the Banes. What a great figure! Anyone on the fence about getting one should really go for it before it starts going up once it sells out. I have no doubt it will.

Quite glad if modelzone have pushed the release date back as I'm struggling with funds lately. It's a weird feeling being so torn like this, on one hand I can't wait to get it but on the other I need a little time to get the cash together.

Two weeks since I ordered from SSC and they haven't charged my card yet.

mine should be here by end of play next week yea! ebay ebay ebay all the way!

I wouldn't if i were you man, unless you want to pay at least an extra £60. Just hold out until May and purchase the trailmaster jacket with the saved funds.

Most UK dealers aren't getting theres until May. I have mine pre-ordered with FP and theirs is up for May release.

I wouldn't if i were you man, unless you want to pay at least an extra £60. Just hold out until May and purchase the trailmaster jacket with the saved funds.

Most UK dealers aren't getting theres until May. I have mine pre-ordered with FP and theirs is up for May release.

www.Modelzone.co.uk have March!

I use them and they are great.

https://www.modelzone.co.uk/hot-toys-1-6-tom-hardy-as-bane-batman-the-dark-knight-rises.html

Just had a look at lacitédesnuages.be site and I think I would sooner wait after looking at his prices. I use Darren at collectablekitbash.com His prices are very reasonable and he is also one of the most honest and reliable traders I have ever dealt with. Never let me down.

Back