Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Your display looks awesome cr0w! :clap May I ask where did you get the reference photo for the Harvey Dent photo, and if you could share it please? :pray:

Hi Crow! Could you share the dimensions of 1/6 H. Dent photo? How did you decide about them? Thanks in advance mate:wink1:.

Banevsbatman_zps9e381888.jpg

Fighting?...or dancing?...
Banevsbatman2_zps831b206a.jpg

Could someone replicate this pose as best they can?
DKR-16679rC.jpg

That would be cool, Biojex's pics come close but not there just yet ;)

Could someone replicate this pose as best they can?
DKR-16679rC.jpg

That would be cool, Biojex's pics come close but not there just yet ;)

That's what I was going for. I got a few angles( as you can see), warming up to that particular shot...but then my camera died :monkey2

Well, took some stuff to trade in at my comic shop today toward Black Widow. Ended up with much more store credit than I anticipated and they had a Bane in stock, sooooo.... this happened.

IMG_20130324_162022_758_zps4cac58a0.jpg

Guess now I have an excuse to weather my other jacket and buy a Trialmaster for this one. Or I may try to trade him off, I dunno yet.

Looks great cr0w, just wondering if the space is enough in the cabinet so you can push Joker and Bane to the back on their stands but have Batman on his stand in the middle at the front of them? I'm thinking of posing all three of them together but have Bane and Joker just standing behind either of Batman's shoulders.

Looks great cr0w, just wondering if the space is enough in the cabinet so you can push Joker and Bane to the back on their stands but have Batman on his stand in the middle at the front of them? I'm thinking of posing all three of them together but have Bane and Joker just standing behind either of Batman's shoulders.

That's the look I was going to go for myself.

I'm sure it's possible. I once had DX01 Joker, DX02 Bats, TF Batman, Cop Joker, and TwoFace all on one shelf, all with their stands, and all except for TwoFace were in non static poses

Last edited:

I'm pleasantly surprised with this guy. Really glad that I pre-ordered him and didn't pass on him.

70yw6p.jpg
2z7j4e9.jpg

Great great pics guys, so glad I put him on Flexpay.

Great pictures!! I still need to find a good pose for him! I might instal some LED lighting to shine through the floor of the base. Batman always looks good with the LED on!

I'm sure it's possible, but I don't like the look of a crowded shelf, so I generally only put two figures per shelf if they have the big bases like these do. Plus I have an even number of figures so I like to keep it symmetrical.

Decided to keep my second Bane, so I ordered a Trialmaster jacket today. I'm assuming Monkey Depot is reliable...I've heard them mentioned a lot.

I'm sure it's possible, but I don't like the look of a crowded shelf, so I generally only put two figures per shelf if they have the big bases like these do. Plus I have an even number of figures so I like to keep it symmetrical.

Decided to keep my second Bane, so I ordered a Trialmaster jacket today. I'm assuming Monkey Depot is reliable...I've heard them mentioned a lot.

I used to trust them until recently. Within the last year, everytime I ordered from them I noticed on my CC statement that the next purchase was a Walmart.com purchase for no less than $200 that I never made. Once I realized it was happening everytime I ordered from them, I said no more. So I just used prepaid giftcards if I want to buy from them now. But I guess if you're using PayPal you should be ok

That's the look I was going to go for myself.

Great minds! :hi5:

I'm sure it's possible. I once had DX01 Joker, DX02 Bats, TF Batman, Cop Joker, and TwoFace all on one shelf, all with their stands, and all except for TwoFace were in non static poses

You see them all ok in there? Sounds awesome, I'll probably have to have a secondary Batman/Dark Knight section for Catwoman, kit bash Bruce Wayne might get the armoury if I like it.

Yea I only want to put the three of them in there, standing off of each shoulder of Batman any further figures I would think it would be over crowded then.

Back